Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

USPS Priority insurance policy mail become uninsured afte it's scanned in by your local post office.

Hello, I rent a post office box as USPS does not have USPS service at my street address that is shared by others individuals and a couple businesses who use the same street address. It became difficult to make USPS deliveries to the street address so...

Resolved! Seller keeps saying she sent my package but hasn't!

Hi! I made several purchases 5 days ago and all but one have been shipped, are in route and I have tracking numbers for them. The last purchase is the most expensive and crucial that I need to receive. I have sent the seller several messages about an...

First Ever Return Request....

Good evening all, Wanting some input about handling a return request. First, the item was clearly stated as missing parts, no gaurantees, and for parts/repair (all phrases I used in my listing, and some in bold!).Seller sends a return request today s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Not as described return

I have an open case where a seller has a 30 day buyer pays shipping return policy, but refuses to accept a return as they don't want to send a return shipping label for an item not as described. They claim it was as described and I have buyer's remor...

Item not received after estimated delivery, why do I have to wait any longer for a refund?

I bought this car emblemon Oct. 26 with an estimated delivery of Nov. 2. Haven't recieved it and seller hasn't provided tracking. Opened a case with Ebay today but looks like I can't even ask Ebay to step in until Nov. 9. Why do I have to wait anothe...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any sellers in the UK ?!

Bought an item from a seller in China with a Subtitle in the listing that said "UK stock" ...surprise surprise, it's coming via 4PX, a courier company based out of China. It's going to arrive late. I'm annoyed.I'm more annoyed though, that my car is ...

refund

Hi I requested a refund for a damaged item I recieved. The distrobutor sent me an email, saying they had issued the refund. It has been about a week and I still have not got the refund. Also I did not pay with paypal but with a card. I made a paypal ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns-money automatically deducted from PayPal

I have been selling on eBay for 20+ years. Three days ago I received a request for return. I approve it immediately. Why has PayPal account deducted the item cost. I transferred funds from my bank account to cover the deficit. This can take up to 5 d...

I need advice on a shipping issue.

So I sold an item and shipped out the day of purchase. It's an intenational shipment and it's been 2 weeks, the buyer claims that because I didn't use tracking I must be fraudlent and that if it doesn't arrive in 3 days they will open a paypal claim....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer returned damaged item.

I received a return from a buyer that was completely damaged due to improper packaging. She put a 6. 7 oz bottle of perfume loose in a 9x12 plastic envelope (not the original packing box) and the top was smashed and the envelope was dripping wet with...

return

hello please help me the buyer buy item in my store and open case now He recieved his money and he do not return my product what can i do please ?

Seller seems to be pulling a fast one with shipping charges

Hello all. I recently purchased two items with combined shipping of $18.98. After checkout I realized there had been an error and I was charged $25.98 for postage. I let the seller know, which lead to a series of odd excuses: they first said they did...

Insuring for above selling price

Hello all...I have a buyer who purchased items for a combined price around $200. He requested (and said he would pay the difference) that I insure them for a combined $700 when I ship. Now I know eBay doesn't allow this if you use their shipping. Is ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

RETURNS HELP

A super helpful (not) buyer has decided they want to return an item, no problem i accept returns, claim item is faulty which again no problem i can test fully when returned, i accepted the return sent them a returns label purchased through ebay and t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors