Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Received the wrong item

So basically I ordered a CPU Cooler Fan and the seller lied in the listing regarding the exact fan that was being sold. I asked for a return as it wasn't what it was supposed to be and was granted it. However, the seller almost immediately issued a r...

Help with shipping.

So I recently sold an item. And I have a problem. So apparently I charged a $1.00 shipping charge since the package is so light and thats kind of my problem. I had to make a label using shippo and now I have to pay $16.50 or something which I will co...

I don't get the refunds

Situation from one side is really simple, from other not so simple. I want to get some products from the seller, but the seller was not so smart and don't put the quantaty in discription, then when the seller write me that I need to buy another set, ...

Buyer undercharged for shipping on a multi-quantity listing

This morning I sold both items in a fixed price, multi-quantity Home & Garden listing. First class shipping fee was set as $3.75, with an additional item shipping fee of $3.10 (reason being the weight would necessitate Priority Mail). The shipping fe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

A better way to know USPS will scan your packages AND utilitze USPS schedule pickup

http://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2006/html/pb22192/pb6ktxt.htmlThis explains how scan forms work. All packages included in a scanform are automatically entered as "Accepted" in the USPS system.It is NOT necessary to scan individual packages. If ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

is it normal for seller to offer to send money to send back an item?

Hi everyone, I have a question that me and my husband are confused about and I want to following ebay rules. We requsted to return an item to a seller since it was incorrect from the picture and the item was sent from within the USA. The seller didn'...

Shipping to Brazil Lost Packages

I ship a fair amount of things to Brazil buyer. Whenever they are lower cost items like shirts they arrive to the buyer just fine, but when they are higher priced items such as electronics they go missing in action. I swear somewhere along the shippi...

Foreign bidder

Hi,A foregin bidder bid on an item that was not intended to be bid on by someone outside the US. I figured since I've not had a problem in the past with overseas shipments, I would just send it. I got an email from the Italian postal service that I c...

Resolved! Is USPS backed up?

I ordered a necklace for as a Christmas gift for someone. The expected delivery was November 30. It is now December 2 and I still have not received it. The seller provided a tracking number and it was shipped. The last known place that it was at was ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

CAREFUL WHEN ISSUING PARTIAL REFUNDS

I issued a partial refund to someone who was emailing me repeatedly saying where is my money? send my money now o I will ask ebay for a full refund. I went into my pay pal and issued a refund of $75 as agreed. After the refund was issued the buyer th...

Help is needed

The main day!Please tell me what to do, was in such a situation. I bought from the seller fatfingers1964-1 this product: https://www.ebay.com/itm/HORNADY-PACIFIC-DL-366-PROGRESSIVE-12GA-SHOTGUN-RELOADER-PRESS-/263072510337?ul_noapp=true&nma=true&si=z...

Help please thanks

I sold a tv and the buyer said it came in broken. So, I said I would return it after I receive it in the mail back to me. I then received it and asked the buyer for their PayPal. I only refunded them for the shipping because I realized it was past 14...

Can a seller send a return label to a buyer? Do they need to?

I accepted a return on November 6th because I allow returns up to 14 days and this item was not as described. The buyer hasn't returned them yet and now over three weeks later states she was moving and can't find the label to print for the return. Wh...

Resolved! Ebay's Random Rules

We sold a set of 81 books. Big sale for us. 8 boxes to ship media mail. But ebay only allows us to print 5 labels. Why? Some suit felt that 5 labels should always be enough? Oh no, we don't want sellers frivolously buying extra mailing labels! Called...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping label for buyer

Buyer wants me to adjust the rings on her bracelet. She wants me to send her a shipping label using eBay. How do I do this and not generate actions for a total refund?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors