Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping and Handling in Full Refund?

Hello, May I please have some advice on how to handle this? I shipping an item that arrived damaged and I refunded the buyer the full payment amount of $50 and said to keep the item. I sent this priority mail, so I filled out an insurance claim and n...

Refund.

I never received an item and I will be requesting a refund. I no longer have the credit card it was originally purched with. Will the refund go on to my new credit card?

Past 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

So, I want to know if there is any protection for the buyer if a phone that originally has good IMEI suddenly has bad IMEI and this happens past the 30 day ebay Money Back Guarantee. I previously ordered a phone that a seller enlisted as good IMEI. A...

Victim of buyer fraud and ebay found in their favor

I listed some of my childhood comics for sale. The buyer of one, who was a dealer, communicated with me off line to purchase my entire collection. The one he purchased was the most valuable one I had. Subsequently he offered to purchase my entire col...

USPS International E-Delcon Question

So I sold an item about 2 months ago to a cutomer in Cyprus and I checked last week and it hasnt had a scan since leaving the US on october 18. The customer replied saying he had not received a package yet. The label should have had E-Delcon Int trac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What case do you open for an exchange?

I have a customer that says an item isn't working and wants to exchange it insted of a refund.I'm Ok with that, but never did an exchange before.What kind of a case does the customer choose for the exchange.I've never returned anything, so I'm not su...

Same GSP reference number and multiple parcels

Grateful for some advice: I have had two auctions end tonight - both won by the same bidder. I have got the items ready to go and have noticed that the same reference number applies to both auctions. However I can't send the items together due to the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS refusing '1st Class Service' Ebay Return Label for Authorized 1 LB+ Ebay Purchase Returns

This is the 3rd time in 2017 years where I was authorized a return (ie, on defective device i bought here on ebay), printed the postage label that ebay provided in browser PDF format via eBay message, and dropped it off or attempted dropping it off.T...

questins about printing an additional label?

I sold a lego set and sent it to the buyer, a few weeks I discovered I had left out 2 tiny parts, I bought a new label and sent it to the buyer.my questions are; 1. does e bay charge a fee final shipping fee on the seconnd labe in addition to the cos...

Not receiving any purchased products

during the past 60+ days i have ordered and paid 12 different items, from different sellers , and i have not received them , what is going on with my orderes ?If i mark them all as items not received , ebay will think i am a scammer . some orderes da...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

guest account/returns

Hi - I bought something in a guest account I now want to return. I contacted the seller but the message would not send until I deleted my email address. I have not heard back from the seller yet - do they have my email address so they can respond? Th...

Shipping: printing label vs carrier acceptance

Can someone please enlighten me to the difference between the length of time it takes to print a shipping label vs the length of time it takes to deliver item to the carrier. See issues (2) and (3) below.I am wondering what does eBay track, or what m...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not received case lost

I was recently told by eBay that as long as the tracking says the item is delivered I do not have to worry about losing any cases as it will automatically be closed in my (sellers) favour.Hmmm, not so! I just lost another case where the tracking says...

Forwarding issue as a buyer, bought something pretty expensive and super annoyed.

I'm not sure what happened exactly since this is the first time I've come across this issue. Basically I ordered something and it was going through the shipping process normally and was making good progress toward my residence until it hit a USPS cen...

Resolved! Seller wants twice as much for shipping

I won an auction of an item I usually buy that way. International shipping always costs the same. Now this seller wants almost the twice of the amount for the shipping. I tried to explain step by step with screenshots how to get that price but she ju...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors