Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Can eBay make the item number on the shipping label smaller please? I can still barely see it.

I match the shipping label with the item number ID I tape on the item so naturally I should need a manifiying glass to see that 8 Font ID number printed diagonally from the addresses. My question is can that make it 4 FONT or even 2 FONT so I can use...

How do I open a postal claim for damage item that was insured?

First time having to file a claim with post office. Does anyone know how to go about it? I sold a ceramic lamp. I packed it with plenty of packing, bubble wrap and even double boxed it. I mailed it priority so it has $100 coverage. Buyer sent me pict...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Not as described or Return?

Bought a queen sized memory foam topper but the seller sent a full size. I contacted the seller (From China, dropship from USA) and we're currently trying to work something out. However, the 30 day mark (Xmas Present) is about 3 days away and I don't...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get a manifest on eBay or PayPal??

HelloI always print labels thru ebay site linked to paypal and go to post office to drop all. They usually tell me to leave any windows at crowded hours and I do over a year already. It's a just like a routine.But, just today, one guy asks me a manie...

Malaysia Seller go International

Dear All, i just start my Ebay international account, i based in Malaysia, how can i get the cheap shipping company / freight forwarder in Malaysia? Any recommendation? I just get the rate from TNT probably this is the cheapest rate for 0.5kg to indi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm kind of offended by this message I got from eBay. Deets inside. Returning items.

In 2017, I have 177 purchases on eBay. 2 transactions out of those 177 have been canceled/returned. I recently bought some boots on eBay, and they are perfect....they just don't fit right. I am probably just going to sell them myself since that's my ...

Resolved! regional boxes

As a seller, I have used priority flat rate boxes, regular boxes, and regular priority boxes. I have never ventured into the regional priority box arena. I received a package in a regional box A. Can I reuse this as a regular priority box, or does it...

Resolved! Reimbursement for shipping?

Hi there. I haven’t used ebay a ton over the years so I’m dealing with my first questionable transaction. I purchased two infrared heating pads and when they arrived, neither of them was the correct size and style I purchased, plus one was not turnin...

Wont accept my USPS tracking number when marking item as shipped

I am returning an item which the seller has accepted the return. I just dropped off the package at the post office and now want to mark it as shipped. When inputting my USPS tracking number it keeps saying its already in the system even though it is ...

Access Denied - Trying to Send Message

I am trying to finish a return. The seller wanted some info for the return. We messaged back and forth a few times and I need to send one more message. But when I send this message I get a page that says this:Access DeniedYou don't have permission to...

Shipping

I'm shipping out my first media package which will be 6 video games, any tips on shipping usps media?

Rude and unreasonable seller?

I purchased a pair of wireless beats headphones as a Christmas gift in early December. Advertised as brand new and in perfect condition. When they were opened today (Christmas) only the left side worked and there were scratches on the metal... they d...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am I doing it right by waiting to ship?

I had another sale on christmas day for a laptop. It sold and I got payment received almost instantly, I checked my paypal on my phone. Showed I received payment, but didn't see pending balance change like my first sale, thought it was weird. so i wa...

Combining international shipping to Australia Anybody else having a problem?

A buyer in Australia bought two items from me. I'm trying to print out a label for the combined shipping. I get all the way through the process and it shows processing 1 label to print. Then I get a message that the system is unavailble and try later...

Item not delivered , how to open a closed case

I had order a itme on ebay , the seller shipped through DHL , the item showing delivered in ebay and DHL tracking but is not delivered , raised a case in ebay , but accidentally closed , had round of talks and email wtih DHL but they said to take upt...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors