Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

bad experience with a return.

I'm not going to bad mouth any particular seller here. They know who they are. Just thought I chime in here. I've read discussion where sellers on this site are claiming that it's not their fault that shipping information is misleading. According to ...

I have not recieve

I have not receive the product 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged item USPS website says not eligable for refund

I sold a poster (numbered limited edition) for approximatley $40, it was shipped within the US in a poster mailing tube. When it reached the buyer a hole slightly larger than a dollar coin had been punched in the side of it and the poster inside now ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Damaged "New" Product

So I bought an item that was listed as new and when it arrived it had a big scratch down the face of it. Now it's a collectible and I'm sure it wasn't damaged in shipping it just wasn't mentioned in the selling post or maybe he didn't know. Should I ...

Returning Item to Seller - Different Address

Hi everyone, I have a fairly expensive item which is being returned back to the seller due to a fault. The seller has informed me that the return address is incorrect and provided me with a new one via ebay messages. I informed him that I can only se...

Trying to return what my son bought as a guest

My son went onto ebay and bought something as a guest. We do not want it and want to return it. I cannot find out who or how to return t. I have his paperwork but I can't do it from my account that I just opened. Can someone help me please?

Automated package verification refund

Just got a refund. I'm actually concerned ha. My scale is very accurate..like by .005 or some insanely small amount, however I've always been in the practice of adding an ounce for labels, tape...just to be on the safe side. However this refund was f...

The new post office verification is out of hand.

Today money started coming out of my PayPal like a faucet ( after Christmas sales) . I weight my items. I pay my dues. As an eBay seller I feel I’m being Nickle and dimed to death. Now I’ll have to raise prices or raise shipping fees. I sent 2 salad ...

USPS keeps shipping international packages to USA locations

Many overseas locations have the same zipcodes as USA cities. This is the 3rd time this year USPS has attempted to ship my international package to a USA city. Example: Zip code 97632 is for Sweden but also a city in Oregon. 80$ item now lost. There ...

Buyer Gave Wrong Address...

Good day. I'm currently trying to chase down a FL post office because the buyer of my product gave me the wrong address. It's currently sitting in the post office, failing to deliver 2x. The buyer is aware of but for health reasons, he can't go to th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return help please

So I sold a pair of trainers on eBay. The buyer now wants to return them because he doesn't like them (I don't usually accept returns but am happy for them to be returned as long he pays the return postage). I called ebay to check whether this was ok...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller sent me a request to cancel recent purchase.

Seller sent me a request to cancel recent purchase. reason - the seller says that you have requested shipment to an unconfirmed addres (which is wrong) the address was correct. So, how should I proceed? how am I going to get refund and when should I ...

Resolved! Seller refunded now wants return, but won't send me a proper shipping label. What to do?

I bought a ring for over $200, when i recieved it it was a smaller carat weight than described. I opened a case for return and the seller did not get back to me in 7 days so I asked ebay to step in. During the last day they had before the case was fo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors