Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does not match the description

I sold a cardigan (actually sold 9 of this style) and one buyer claims it does not match the description. No problems with the other 8 buyers. He claimed the cardigan was "unregocnizable." He provided me with photos of the cardigan laying on a table ...

Refund

I was instructed by the seller to close a return because they wanted me to list a different reason. When I did this now it is closed out and I can't return it at all. I haven't heard back from the seller. What do I do?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping times from Bulgaria to USA?

Does anyone have any experience with shipping times from Bulgaria?I purchased a rather large item and tracking shows it was excepted and shipped out on Dec 14th. No updates since then. USPS site shows awaiting package. I was just wondering what other...

International first class

I can't believe the increase in the price of first class mail. We are now forced to send our products using the package option and can no longer choose the envelope option. So shipping has gone from 3to 4 dollars for 3 or 4 oz to 13.00 and up. It's n...

Regional Facility vs. Destrnation Facility

I’m tracking my package, and it says it arrived at USPS regional Facility, the one closest to me but normally it would say arrived at destination Regional Facility. Is package going on another ride or is my tracking just messed up? Thank you

Lost Tracking Number

Is there any way to get a tracking number from eBay? I returned an item and eBay created the return label, so I printed it out, put it on the package, and had it picked up by the USPS (so no receipt.) I also can't get any information from any of the ...

Buyer claims laptop damaged when it was not

I sold a macbook on ebay to a seller with good reviews. I was payed and it shipped and was delivered (1/9/18). Several days later after they received it, they said it was stuck in a boot loop (1/12/18) AFTER WORKING for a few days. I sent them a guid...

buyer had not updated address in ebay

My buyer had an old ship to address in eBay. Luckily she still knew the landlord and was able to get the package returned to me. She wants me to ship it to her, but the time has expired to reprint or void the shipping label. She is willing to pay for...

2018 Winter Blizzard Long Island New York

Please be advised of the Blizzard conditions here in New York, mainly Long Island. Everything is shut down, no work no school, no way to get items shipped out etc. I contacted my buyers and I also contacted Ebay as well. Ebay has not posted this and ...

USPS Insurance or ShipCover Insurance?

hi all been reading that shipcover insurance doesn't include reinbusment of shipping cost if an item is loss.So I'm assuming including shippi g with the price ...ie free shipping, would be a way to get the full cost back (item cost plus shipping). An...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

No returns accepted, returns request refused

I recently sold a used item and on my listing I selected the 'no returns' option. I also stated on the listing that I would not accept returns due to the type of (physical) item I was selling. The buyer opened a request for a return stating the reaso...

Shipment to Australia gone wrong

1/1 - Sold item to buyer in New South Wales, Australia postal code 2162. 1/2 - Item shipped (label printed through ebay). 1/4- Tracking shows "on its way to Chestertown, MD zip 21620)1/5- Tracking seems like it has been corrected and shows it is now ...

How long past delivery due date is TOO long?

I purchased an item from Spain on the 30th of December and it was posted for shipment on the 2nd of this month. The tracking info appears to terminate with a Jan 5 statment in Spanish that the package was recieved at an airport (no mention of what ai...

Resolved! FedEx asking for buyer's phone number...won't let me continue with label printing

I just sold a Navajo rug, and had entered what I thought the dimensions were on a mailing tube I had special ordered to ship it in. Well, the mailing tube was slightly too small in diameter, so I have had to improvise, and have got it safely packed i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors