Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Offering Returns for Domestic Orders Only

Can I offer a free return policy for domestic orders only and no returns for international orders? If so, do I simply state this in the written return policy or is there a setting that must be made?

Help needed! Buyer open INR case and moved out of the state.

Please help me. Buyer opened an Item not received case in the resolution centre on 24 Jan, USPS tracking showed it is in transit and will be delivered on 24!! She said ebay estimated delivery was on 18 December, which is impossible since the item was...

I did not receive a product and the seller called me “liar”

I told to the seller that I should receive the product before I travel since my flight was on Jan 09 ( the timeline to deliver was mentioned as jan 01! )I did not receive the product on time but in the same day my neighbor checked my mail box and fou...

Item Delivered, but Shipping Status Not Updated

So I have an item that was shipped international (from the U.S.) where the buyer has confirmed delivery, however, the shipping status still reflects " In Transit to Destination". How do I go about getting the shipping status updated to delivered in o...

Can I Send screenshot of my shipping label to a friend to let him print it?

I have sold an item on ebay and printed shipping label with the date of 23 Jan then I deliverd the package to a friend to put it in the post office. After 3 days I knew that this friend couldn't make it and he had to travel to another state with my p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Parcel Select is the WORST!!!

It's been 2 weeks and my "parcel" package is "In-Transit-Delayed" according to USPS Tracking. **bleep**,Pony Express is faster. The Seller seems like a good guy,but sending something "Parcel Select" is akin to him giving me the finger. The sad part i...

• 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

re: seller claims excess shipping cost & cancels

I purchased an item for $50 + $75 shipping; the seller tells me that shipping will cost them not the additional $75 I paid but instead $150; they say they will not ship--that they will be forced to cancel unless I pay another $75. The seller is exper...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Closing a return request.

Hello.I have purchased a pair of motorcycle rear shocks. Unfortunately I have had to open a return request.I live abroad and the shocks are gas charged and are considered hazardous materials to fly them. ( Entirely my mistake).Going straight to the p...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My shipment arrived broken - Could it be a scam?

I started selling ceramics and have already received 2 cases where the buyers says the item arrived broken. I shipped a cookie jar, wrapped in double bubble plastic, taped it all around and shipped it in a cardboard box with air pockets and more pape...

Resolved! Scammers using Mail Forward Service

I recently sold a item for $500.00, I stated I did not want to ship internationally, due to increased risk. A person with a Florida address purchased the item, and three weeks later he's claiming I sent him not what he ordered but instead I sent him ...

Postage Refund

A couple of days ago I received an order from a customer.I packaged up the item I purchased the shipping label.The next morning I received a new order, so I packaged up that item and purchased the a shipping label.When I was attaching the shipping la...

Resolved! Item not received, no tracking number, and seller not responding

So I have recently bought an Xbox One Day One Edition (Item #183021984647) and the seller was quick to respond to questions I had before I bought it, but once I did, it was shipped the same day without a tracking number. I asked the seller about it a...

Poor Shipping DHL

For some reason the US sellers are using DHL for their shipping. Very bad idea they are the slowest shipping in the country. If an item is available at Amazon that is where I will shop, I am not going to wait weeks for an item that has to travel 500 ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors