Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

If I pay exorbitant fees fot GSP, I expect better

Again buying an UK based item that ships with Global Shipping Program. I pay ridicilous high shipping fee and, I, in return expect that the given fast shipping estimate holds. But oh no, Pittney Bowes seems to take no hurry getting the package to eve...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Location - Extended Stay Out of State

I am looking to go out of state for a few months and am looking to take the inventory from one of my stores with me and continue to sell. Do I just change the location on all of the listings for the duration of the stay, most of my listings go flat r...

Resolved! Adding a New Shipping Option for USPS.

As a Seller I do not have the option to send a .99 item First Class Mail without a Tracking number in a Listing nor to offer a Secondary Shipping 2-3 First Class Package with tracking. Knowing that if a Customer complains they never received their it...

Singapore post Slow?

So i ordered two things:Something from korea wich i ordered on 03/01/2018 and came after 2-3 weeksAnd something from china which i ordered in 31/12/2017 and 'till this day never came, this one is made by sg post. The last update is on 11 jan Arrival ...

FedEx says item was delivered but it was not!

Hello guy, I recently purchased a laptop through eBay from a seller with very good reviews and feedback. It was shipped and was supposed to arrive yesterday, so I took the day off and camped by my front door where I could see the street for FedEx to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disputing a FedEx smartpost overcharge

I'm wondering if anybody had any success with disputing a FedEx overcharge?I shipped an item to a buyer on Oct 12, using the ebay shipping calculator. It was a light weight women jacket, the package weighted 1.3 lbs, dimension was 12" x 9" x 1". I wa...

Bought an item, never made it out of china

Hello! I recently bought a PS3 controller from a seller based in China. Everything was going fine so I thought, until I checked the tracking number, and was greeted with the attached image. I live in Canada, but it never even seemed to have left Chin...

Returns

Do I need to refund buyer if they say item arrived damaged and want a full refund but waited a month to tell me when I have a two week return policy? And I completely have no idea how it possibly was damaged. Glass is not broken but metal part of lam...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam by this buyer

This buyer Purchased two sunglasses from me one after another. The day they came in requested to be send back claimed they were defective; I issued the return labels and was sent a box that was empty and an envelope full of foam. Called eBay no Help ...

Concerned that this may be a scam.... Incorrect item (with a higher value) charged to a 3rd party.

I purchased Item A with a price including shipping of approx $44. Instead of Item A, I received Item B direct shipped from a well known retailer which included a packing slip from said retailer indicating that a 3rd party located in Maryland (when th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer asking for returns on item

Hi everyone, I have a buyer who took delivery of a device on the 10th of the month. On the 18th of the month I was informed by the buyer that supposedly the device no longer stays powered on and that it was occuring when the recieved the item but tho...

Resolved! Hello

Please.. I would like to join this web ..but I.m from KSA ..is this available for shipping. To Saudi Arabia.. Or inside U.S.A only.. Thanks alot

Reembolso

Abri un caso e intervino ebay dice que me devolvieron mi dinero a una cuenta de paypal, pero no aparece nada.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors