Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to combine shipping after buyer already paid?

Didnt see this scenario listed so please excuse me if I missed it. I had a buyer purchase four fixed price buy it now listings where immediate payment is required. He (or ebay) grouped them all together so he made one paypal payment, but the shipping...

Free Delivery for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

So I was looking at a $12 item(child's wolf hat?) with shipping fees of $1,000,001.00! How is this possible? I contacted them, and they said "We offer all our items with free shipping. If you got that price, you likely selected expidited shipping." I...

What's the best method for me to ship these?

I have a LOT of boxes of Sharpie 12 packs of chisel tip markers. Brand new. I'd guess that I have maybe 125-150 boxes (haven't counted officially yet). The trending/average price on Ebay per box is $8 and $9, but some are selling them successfully (a...

where is my Ebay refund from a faulty return

A buyer open a case of INAD and returned the item damaged.I reported it to Ebay ,Ebay sent me an email sayingeBay opened a case because of an issue with an item purchased from you. We reviewed the case and have decided to issue the buyer a refund of ...

Shipping calculator with Fedex

I usually sell small items that can ship 1st class mail but am planning on listing some larger, heavier items soon. In the past I have used Fedex ground for the large heavy stuff. I realize the price will vary based on location, home, business, etc. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! International sale through the Global Shipping Programme

Help my buyer is from Europe they purchase item from me I reccomend using the global shipping programme once I post their purchase to Lichfield depot how do they know how much the shipping charges are do the global shipping programme invoice the buye...

Ebay customer service requires return of a faulty engine to the seller before refunding money

I bought an engine for my Mini Countryman. I sent my old engine to the seller. Immediately after replacing the engine problems began. Engine was misfiring and leaking oil. Third party repair shop proved that the cylinder head gasket is leaking oil an...

I can't decline a return, but I already replied, what should I do next?

Hi guys.A guy wants to return a cell phone he won, with very tiny damages on the corner.This information of course was written in the description of the article, and I also took a photo of this area, so nothing to hide in the description, but obvious...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer never replied but ebay ruled in the buyer's favor

Buyer opened a case. Within the case seller asked buyer a question but the buyer never responded. The buyer waits and uses the 'ask ebay to step in' measure at their first oportunity, commenting that they answered all the seller's questions. Immediat...

Resolved! How to send buyer return shipping label without ebay getting involved?

A buyer bought a doll she claims was not as described. She wanted me to give her a partial refund. I took her offer far below my BIN. I told her to return it and I will send her a return label. Fortunately or Unfortunately, I am not sure how to do th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Problem selling to customer in Italy

Sold an item (#302635799485) in February to a customer in Italy. Item was shipped using the GSP. Buyer now complaining he did not receive item although tracking says it was delivered. I have replied to customers inquiry stating I did everything corre...

Ebay 's way of tricking sellers into returns BEWARE!!!!!!

BEWARE SELLERS!!!! Let me try and explain. First of all I am so sick of eBay and not being able to speak to someone in the United States of America, it's a joke! I had a buyer BEG me to come down on the price of a ring, so I did. She gets it and wait...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors