Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Post office closed

Good morning, Yesterday my post office closed due to ice storm. What do I do so this won't affect my on time shipping?

Seller sent return label through 'Messages'

I recently bought an item and it was the incorrect size. A replacement was sent, which was also the wrong size. The seller apologized and sent me return labels through eBay messages. I didnt recall this being the correct way to initiate a return, but...

Fed Ex Smart post rate increase

I did see one other post but was not sure how to add to that. Why the Fed Ex Smart Post rates have gone crazy I do not understand but that is not my biggest issue. Why when a buyer looks at shipping is not the least expensive cost shown? When I liste...

Tracking not uploaded according to eBay

We are having trouble with orders that are shipped, through eBay labels, on the same day payment received. They are saying shipping not uploaded. If I go to labels it shows purchasesd, accepted by USPS and delivered 2 days later. eBay will not remove...

International Shipping Calculator Flaw

I offered and sold an item to an International buyer. Originally the ebay Int. ship calculator allowed me to choose "large envelope". The European buyer sent me the correct ship charge of $4.16. But the shipping label printer wants $13.30 (which is t...

Top Seller Badge

Hello ! I had earned my top seller badge and was so excited about it. However, I went back to above standard this month and the only thing that shows a possible why is late in uploading tracking. I went to the breakdown and I am so confused because t...

Using Malca-Amit as a shipper/courier--and getting EBay's software to recognize them.

Does anyone here have experience with shipping their sales items via Malca-Amit? How did it go? Specifically, did you experience any difficulty with EBay because Malca-Amit was not--is not--among the list of shippers recognized by EBay's software. (S...

How to contact ebay

I havent recived an item, but it when i try to report it to ebay the item is not there to point them in the right direction for this item. I have the seller, items ID, and i can see it in my history and email. Is there an emailadress I can use to con...

Forgot to return item I received which was counterfeit

I bought two seperate listings, which were vape liquids from the same seller. Each listing was the exact same brand ( JUUL ) but different flavors.I received them and they both turned out to be counterfeit, as I have been buying them to quit smoking ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer claims item not received

I am just looking for "proper ebay etiquette " on this matter. I sold an item, shipped ( which tracking says was delivered) , and left feedback for the buyer. The buyer emailed me saying that they did not receive their item and requested a refund. Th...

how would you handle the shipping switcheroo?

I have another thread going about the seller changing free priority mail to smart post.It of course hasnt been delivered and today was the last date of delivery according to ebay.I have gotten some ideas that all seem like good ones,though conflictin...

International Shipping Heads Up

So I just started shipping Internationally . I had two sales, one in Puerto Rico, another in England. Great stuff! 10 days pass and the customer from Puerto Rico emails me saying he hasn’t gotten his product yet. I go to the tracking info and it says...

Resolved! I bought an item that was not as described, and won the case, however i can't see the return label

I purchased an item that was not as described. Escalated it to ebay and won. I received an email immediately after escalation stating the following: "You must post the item back to the seller to be eligible for a refund. You can either print the labe...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect address on ebay returns label

HiI recently retuned two seperate orders to the same seller using the preprinted retuns label from ebay.Both items were tracked & delivered but when I contacted the seller to check when I would get my refunds he contacted ebay to start a case against...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors