Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Return open for 31 days. Hasn't closed yet

Hi. I had an obvious buyer's remorse situation where the buyer claimed the color of an obviously black piece of professional photographic equipment should have been blue. I responded with a message saying "no way". The buyer made no response and did ...

Item never received but Ebay sided with seller

Not sure what to do now but i have an issue with a missing package. On Feb 7th i purchased an item for about $350 and the item was shipped usps priority with signature required. More than a week went by so i decided to check the tracking number. The ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping increase for me, but not for the buyer??

Ok, so I normally use First Class Shipping, and let it calculate based on location. This morning, I went to print out my shipping label, and although the buyer was only charged $1.63 for shipping, I had to pay $2.93. Why? It was a 1 oz. package in a ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

a return

I requested a return from a buyer because the item was damaged. I waited for about 5 days and finaly recieved a return request so that was cool. I printed the return label and called ebay to ask how to upload tracking information on it they said it w...

PACKAGE WAS NOT DELIVERED! RETURNED TO SELLER WHO DOES NOT WANT TO REFUND! HELP!

Dear seller! I urgently need a refund to return it to my client who complains to me every day! If you are having problems with your paypal thenI made a purchase in October to be delivered to my client. The estimated time has passed and the purchase h...

Issued refund for a deliberately damaged item

I sold a formal occasion dress worn *once* to a buyer for a lower offer than I originally posted, and packaged it up very carefully, making sure that the dress was in pristine condition before sending it out. The package is delivered, I receive my pa...

Item refused, buyer wants full refund.

Hi All, Here is my situation:1. on Feb 22, I sold an item for $119.99 with free shipping2. The buyer left the following note: " This is an urgent gift. Please package well inside a sturdy box with NO receipt or note. Can you ship tomorrow? Thank you"...

62 buyers of my buyers overcharged for shipping in 2 days!!!!

This started 14 Feb. Shipping is still not combining even though all of my shipping preferences are correct. I have contacted Ebay more times than I can keep track of. Ebay just says they are working on a fix. This is pretty damaging to a seller when...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx SmartPost = slow

On February 21, order a phicen "Delivery in 4 days" now they tell me that my phicen will arrive on March 5 call fedex to ask why my shipment is taking a long time Fedex tells me that the shipment was made by FedEx SmartPost Good FedEx SmartPost is sl...

Shipment stuck with DHL

I won an auction for a quite expensive Apple iMac. The vendor created a label and handed the Mac to DHL on Monday 26th of February. The parcel was moving at a regular pace and I received a notification with a Delivery Hours window and a date. However...

Tired of the extra fees on shipping costs!

I am so sick and tired of the fees that Ebay charges on the shipping costs. I understand sellers were charging practically nothing for their items and very high shipping costs as a way to avoid paying selling fees, but Ebay can end this problem easil...

Returns

I have a customer who bought an item from me which was broken during shipment. I have never had this happen before in all the years I have been with Ebay,so I don't know how to proceed. (I will,of course)refund her money,but do I ask her to ship the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is excluding almost all countries in my shipping

I have an ongoing problem with my listings. I ship worldwide and don't have any exclusions checked on my templates or site preferences. Still eBay goes through spells where it excludes almost every country on my listing. I use the GSP. It will actual...

How to combine shipping after buyer already paid?

Didnt see this scenario listed so please excuse me if I missed it. I had a buyer purchase four fixed price buy it now listings where immediate payment is required. He (or ebay) grouped them all together so he made one paypal payment, but the shipping...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors