Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer pays then wants delayed shipping of one week

The buyer pays ....then wants delayed shipping of one week. I called eBay after receiving the buyers request. 10 minute phone time.....they told me to wait til the Buyer gets the item delivered... then to call eBay back, to remove the defect...does t...

Encouraged returns

Encouraged returnsI find it very disheartening to see this on the order details of every item I BUY, so I am assuming everyone that buys from ME is also seeing this encouragement to return items. Does this irk anyone else that is selling on eBay?

returns.JPG

Resolved! eBay Priority Shipping has changed

eBay Priority Shipping has changed.As a Top Seller, I have always seen free $100.00 USPS insurance when I print my label.Now it is showing only $50.00.Has anyone else seen this change?Also, I give my customers my shipping discount but before I always...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping silver to china through a reshipper

I just sold some Franklin mint sterling silver postage stamps to a girl in china. She has a Portland Oregon address that I believe is a re shipperI did some research and it appears silver is a restricted item to import.My question is has anybody had ...

returning an item that is not described and having to pay the postage of more than the item is worth

I purchased some usb charging leads for my phone. When they arrived they are not as described and do not fit. Infact they dont fit anything we know of, as they are an odd size. After 10 days of pretending he did not understand, and asking me if i wou...

Cancelled Item Arrived. Help With Returning

So I had an order cancelled and refund after it appeared that FedEx lost the package. The package has now arrived after weeks and I no longer need it. I alread contacted the seller who has offered to pay for shipping. We are confused though on if the...

Okay. I’m getting scammed here

To cut an incredibly long story short, according to the buyer “I have taken the buttons off a cardigan and sown them back on” even though I haven’t. However the buyer has opened a return case in which I have accepted. They would have to return it bac...

Resolved! Can not message seller from items bought page in my ebay.

When I try to contact seller from my ebay summary it takes me to a FAQ page and doesn't let me message seller. This has also created another problem for me, I was trying to get a refund because I never recieved my item. So I created a return stating ...

The item was delivered, buyer opened a case after two months

Hey. I have a problem. I shipped a package and it was delivered to agent (whatever it means), so I left positive feedback and that's all. After one month I got an email from the buyer that she didn't get it because she moved out and wants me to ship ...

Percentage of sales returned? on Bloomberg today;

I don't have high percentage of returns, but every one hurts.There is an article on Bloomberg today stating, in part;"Deluge of ReturnsManaging returns is a critical issue for both landlords and retailers, and e-commerce has only made it more complic...

Selected Options not showing up on Scan Sheet

Ebay, Please add the selected drop down menu option to scan sheets/package list! When printing in bulk, the scan sheet does not show the selected option from the sale. Please add which option is selected by the buyer to the bulk sheet.

Combined Shipping, % Ebay Takes Of Shipping, Delayed Shipping

I am truly frustrated when a buyer pays and than asks if I can hold and not ship for a certain period of time because theyll be away. I can not do what my buyer wishes I have to explain its ebay rules. Ebay always states I didn't ship some packages o...

Seller won't provide a return shipping label

I've requested to return a defective item and the seller accepted my request, but won't provide a return shipping label. I've tried contacting him, but he won't answer. I've called UPS and they said the seller needs to provide the label, otherwise I'...

How do I issue a partial refund?

I've requested to return an item that was DOA due to very poor packaging. The seller offered a partial refund that was too little, I rejected it and settled on a larger amount with the seller. The seller now states that they are unable to offer a sec...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors