Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Charges for multiple items

Annoying that you have to pay shipping charges for each item, that are all shipped in the same package and you must use the GSP. Pathetic that ebay earns money this way.

Lack of actual buyer/seller arbitration is hurting sellers.

Many understand that current ebay policies are decidedly buyer centric. But one of the clear areas were eBay is violating its own agreement with website users is in arbitration. I have had it confirmed by several eBay service personnel that all reque...

USPS says item was delivered, buyer says they didn't get it.

So, I know once the package says "delivered" I'm out of the woods, but the buyer says they did not get their package. USPS says it was delivered on the "Front Porch", so I'm worried it got stolen. I told them to talk to the carrier directly or the po...

Return request closed by mistake but I wanted a return, member (seller) not replying

Short story: I accidentally began a return request and then cancelled it accidentally too, even when I realised I wanted a return. I have the item in original packaging so it can be resold. I've contacted the seller and he has agreed to a return but ...

Ships from Japan, but "location" says United States on mobile?

Should I be concerned? This only shows up on the mobile page for their items, couldn't find it on desktop:About this seller jp_marketFeedback Score (19837)99.9% Positive feedbackMember since 2013Location: United States Is this a red flag? Most Pokemo...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't ship due to e-check

There's always something new to learn when selling online and the community is the place to go. I'm waiting for a transfer from my bank to paypal to cover a refund, the e-check will clear on May 21st per paypal. I just read on paypal site, not to shi...

Resolved! Making Unpaid Order

Good Day! I want to order some items from a single seller on eBay with tracking number. I contacted the seller about it and he responded that a tracking number would cost me additional fee. I'm ok with paying it and the seller asked me to create an "...

Quesstionable request shipping to China

I sold my CPU to someone in China. I got a request to add photo addres label alongside the ebay english language shipping label in regular Chinese symbols. I used my photo to text OCR app I found from Google to translate it to English and it is a com...

Resolved! 100% restocking fee?

5 months ago I ordered an item and received something that looked different than advertised both in packaging and the quality of the item itself so I requested a refund right away, the seller starts sending me rather aggressive messages and threats. ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I dispose of the item?

As a received item (free shipping) was not as descried, I requested for refund and return label with hard proof about the problem. The seller agreed, and promised to send me shipping label and would do refund. But I never received the label after wai...

Resolved! How should buyer and seller handle package damaged during shipping?

Hello,Recently, I ordered an item on ebay that arrived damaged. This has happened to me before, and I wasn't sure how to react back then, so I contacted the seller to report it and they issued a refund on the shipping cost only (it was a fragile lapt...

How to properly package and ship to a US freight forwarding address.

Could use all the help I can get on this one. First time shipping to a forwarding adress. So, I sold an item (Dolce & Gabbana bag. Sold it for $1,600). The buyer is located in the Hong Kong, but the adress in the paypal is a forwarding adress located...

eBay Tightens The Noose Around The Necks of Responsible Sellers With June 1 2018 Update

I just reviewed the updated (June 1, 2018) standards for remaining a TRS. Late Shipment StandardsI am particularly concerned with the miniscule number of shipments considered "late" for a TRS to lose their status and even their selling privilages. I ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 41 replies
  • 16 helpful

Resolved! A wrong item

I bought an IEEE-1284 cable for $3.99 and I went to use it for what I needed to, and it became apparent to me that it was the wrong plug that I was looking for. I needed a 25-pin male to 25-pin female. The seller listed the item and I got exactly wha...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors