Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Vat

I am dropshipping from CJdropshipping. Why has eBay added vat on my item. I’m shipping from uk warehouse and selling in uk. This makes my product unprofitable. Do I need to input iOSS somewhere in CJdropshipping?

Gift Without Purchase

This may be a dumb question, but is it possible to send gifts to customers or potential customers via ebay, even if they don't have a current purchase? Looking to try a new marketing tactic.

Ebay/Fedex is practically a criminal organization!

Just got charged $26 extra on a simple 32"x3"x3" package sent from PA to FL. through ebay labels/fedex. After several phone calls just got a message from ebay- Fedex charged additional handling because of the package even though all dimensions and we...

Bulk Label Printing - Labels printing 8.5x11 instead of 4x6

It just started recently, but when I ship more than 1 thing at a time in the bulk label tool, my labels will print out on 8.5 x 11 sheets (two to a page) instead of 4x6 how I have it set. When I go to the shipping label screen and download each one i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Very high costs shown for eBay International Shipping

I previously used eBay international standard delivery on my listings. Since that service is being discontinued, I've changed to the eBay International Shipping service. I have a listing with the weight specified as 2 ounces, which shows shipping cos...

Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 12.49.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 12.49.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 12.49.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 12.56.15 PM.png
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay International Selling Program Issue

I opted into the eBay International shipping program when it first started. I sell costume jewelry. The program clearly states it will not ship “high end “jewelry. My jewelry is not “high end”. Last month I sold a box lot for $59.00 of broken jewelry...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer is UK says can't buy from me, but...

Hi all, I've been contacted by a potential buyer in the UK and he says when he tries to purchase from me he gets the message that I don't ship to his country. I checked my settings and it shows I do. He has tried a couple times. I recommended he put ...

International Return Advice

Hello, I bought a pen from a seller in the United Kingdom that was not as described. I'm based in the US. I opened a return case on the 8th and the seller accepted on the 10th, but of course, couldn't send me a return label. I messaged eBay on Facebo...

Question regarding item stuck in transit

I purchased on item last month that had an estimated delivery date of 3/15. The item has not had a tracking update since 3/11. I opened an item not received request asking for a refund because the 30 day time limit is approaching. The seller response...

What are my options with a "damaged" item return

The buyer reached out and said that the item arrived damaged. From the photos they sent, the box appeared to have been slightly crushed during shipping and appears to have been retaped by the carrier. So, the box was definitely damaged. I have shippe...

How to fit multiple shipping labels into one sheet? on Mac

I'm shipping out hundreds of individual trading cards and am putting most of them into 3.65"x6" envelopes for the bay Standard envelope. I bought full sheets on label and REALLY want to be able to just print four labels per 8.5x11 sheets (labels size...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors