Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

International Return Advice

Hello, I bought a pen from a seller in the United Kingdom that was not as described. I'm based in the US. I opened a return case on the 8th and the seller accepted on the 10th, but of course, couldn't send me a return label. I messaged eBay on Facebo...

Question regarding item stuck in transit

I purchased on item last month that had an estimated delivery date of 3/15. The item has not had a tracking update since 3/11. I opened an item not received request asking for a refund because the 30 day time limit is approaching. The seller response...

What are my options with a "damaged" item return

The buyer reached out and said that the item arrived damaged. From the photos they sent, the box appeared to have been slightly crushed during shipping and appears to have been retaped by the carrier. So, the box was definitely damaged. I have shippe...

How to fit multiple shipping labels into one sheet? on Mac

I'm shipping out hundreds of individual trading cards and am putting most of them into 3.65"x6" envelopes for the bay Standard envelope. I bought full sheets on label and REALLY want to be able to just print four labels per 8.5x11 sheets (labels size...

4283 Express Ln Ste 7961-600

This buyer asked me to ship to another address. Ebay just sent me a payout. I haven't shipped the item yet.What should I do?

Resolved! Item damaged by fire while in transit

If I buy an item, and the destination country postal service tells me my item was damaged by a fire at their mail centre during international shipping, what can I do? It is not the seller's fault.

Buying

I'm new to eBay and don't know much about it, so I want to buy this car but it has to be shipped is there a way that I can check that this person is legit on ebay? They said it would go through ebay and ebay would send me information on the purchase.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! USPS Possession of Item

Hi! so i tracked my shipment from its says USPS is Possession Of Item well still I’m waiting for more updates from USPS soon.

Informed Delivery and eBay Packages

I have "Informed Delivery" through USPS which gives me an image of my incoming mail. I noticed yesterday, they are now adding all of my outgoing mail of the eBay packages being sent to my buyers which is a great feature. I can click on my tracking an...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay FedEx shipping label overcharge scam! 02-01-2021

All eBay users who have ever printed a FedEx shipping label through eBay needs to check your past eBay invoices carefully to see what FedEx/eBay actually charged you for the FedEx shipping label you created/used. We think you'll find over 30% of the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors