Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Cost Advertising is Misleading

This may have been discussed before, I apologize in advance-eBay advertises reduced shipping costs if you purchase the labels through them. Great-you save money. BUT...the final value fee percentage is inclusive of the full shipping cost, thus negati...

Resolved! I sold an $800 Item, Unsure of shipping address. Scam?

I sold an item for $799.99. The odd thing I noticed was the name and address: This appears to be an attempt to make a Chinese/Asian name. After looking up this specific address, it's a freight forwarding company under various aliases. Apparently over...

signature confirm

Hello, I'm shipping an item with USPS Priority Mail International through the ebay site. The price of the item requires signature confirmation. When I create the label I see the fee for shipping which is $57.45 and a "Ship Cover Insurance" fee of $17...

Resolved! Flat rate envelope

Does anyone know where “flat rate envelope” is located in the Choose shipping section?

Lost package

If you return a NAD purchase and the package, USPS tracking & signature, is lost in the mail, do you still get a refund?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller sent item to a different adress

HelloI bought an item from a seller but I found that he sent it to a different shipping adress, I contacted the seller and he said that was my mistake at first, then I provided a proof of my shipping adress and he told me that I need to contact ebay ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Setting up Shipping policy from Greece

Hello,Would really be grateful if someone explain thorough procedure step by step to set shipping policy from Greece (Greece as domestic policy, abroad as international policy). Thank you!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to generate shipping label

I cannot purchase a shipping label. I keep getting an error message saying "Sorry, we were not able to generate the label. Please make sure the parcel size is within allowed limits, and both addresses are correct." which I have done. This happens for...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors