Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Question about shipping and box limitations

I have a question regarding packaging for USPS shipping and what they allow in shipping. If I use a box that has another company name on it or lettering that says fragile in white on the sides, will I be charged extra for fragile services or can it b...

Can't Print Shipping Label

I've been trying all day to print a shipping label for a fixed price listing I sold but it won't go through. I get the page where I fill out all of the shipping details like weight and mailing date then I go to the PayPal login page and then click to...

Resolved! Shipping US to China - HELP! :)

I need some help with best way to ship a pair of altec lansing cabinete speakers to China. I've check UPS and the cost (air) is more than the speakers. I'm not familiar with the global shipping program. The weight will be about 200 lbs, crated, from ...

Resolved! How long does it usualy take a package to reach Hawaii from Cali?

Order was placed Aug 8 and package was shipped next day by UPS.Aug. 16, the package was transferred to USPS in Cali. for final delivery.On Aug. 24, buyer opens an INR and says once USPS took over tracking stopped.Contacted USPS and got a reply on Aug...

Resolved! Does this buyer deserve a neutral feedback?

Hi guys,So this is the first time I’m considering giving a neutral feedback. All others I’ve left so far have been positive.Anyways, I sold this computer to a buyer. He said it wasn’t working, so I asked him how? (Because it was working 100% before I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! A quick question on shipping metrics.

My shipping policy is within one business day. If I sell something on Monday I am obliged to get it out by Tuesday. But what if I sell it on Sunday? (which of course is not a business day). If I don’t actually get it out the door until Tuesday instea...

I don't ship International buyer says in OR ship item and now wants return and have ship to china

I sold a lot of old vintage lighters (77 of them). I don't ship international. The buyers address was in OR which I shipped priority. Now, the buyer is contacting me saying his america friend is returning them and he would like me to ship to him in c...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Huge top rated issue

I am seeing tracking not updating on only some of my items on eBay, but every package was scanned and shows shipment on time on the USPS website tracking. It seems like eBay gets delayed tracking info from USPS which then counts as a late shipment on...

Can anyone please help me? Parcel still has not arrived for almost a month after I paid

Hello I purchased an item from a seller on July 31st And they WERE supposed to be from the USA but apparently my item shipped from China (!) I thought, okay whatever it’s just a backpack. And first of all they didn’t even ship for almost a week and m...

HELP! Newbie from Bahrain

Please help. I can’t figure why even my registration is from Bahrain, the shipping origin is still coming up as United states!

Product not delivered

Well, you did not give me any satisfaction. I'll ask the last question. As you say the clock was delivered. I want the name of the person who received the product on the spot. If you do not give me this information, I will complain to PROCON, I give ...

Shipping Costs from Venezuela

Hello fellows, As you must know, I send products from Venezuela, so I use the International Shipping tool that is on ebay since we ship worldwide. My concern about this fact is that I don't know if I can calculate the shipping costs from Venezuela. C...

Resolved! Buyer claims did not receive shipment wants refund, tracking says delivered

I"m not a profession seller . . . strickly small time household excess trying to unstuff our small home a little.I don't have a lot of transactions but have been on ebay since year 2000So most my items are one time - not replaceable by me, items! I m...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER ON EBAY SOLD ME FAKE SHOES

I have had a horrible experience, I have been buying things on Ebay for years and this is the first time A SELLER CHEATS AND SOLD ME ADIDAS FALSE SHOES FOR ORIGINALS.This pair of FALSE SHOES cost me $ 94.99, when I realized this, I contacted EBAY and...

20e4b6ec-02a3-4512-ab08-301e2134eb7c.jpeg 03df129e-a23a-47e8-ba13-70befa77425b.jpeg 7d497e5d-141a-47ad-ae8c-71aae8cf6cc3.jpeg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors