Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Dear eBay, I will gladly pay you $10 more per month ...

Dear eBay, I know that you are really interested in finding new ways to increase your profits and open up new revenue streams. So, I wanted to let you know that I want to help you out. I will gladly pay you $10 more per month ... just give me any one...

Seller not reading emails, item has already been used

I ordered a sheet of lead that was supposed to be 1/32" thick but I received a roll only 1/64" thick. I had already cut up the sheet for models before realizing the mistake. No problem, I thought, I can still use this size and I'll just give the sell...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item returned after 30 days and case closed

I sold an item. Buyer took five days to pay for it. No message responded to when I sent message or invoice, had to open case. Paid for it, I shipped immediately. Buyer received, and after about four days, said item wasn’t as described (it was exactly...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunds

Seller refunded miney to me and i called ebay they said to call paypal i did, paypal said they show no refunds.Where did my miney go to? I didnt get the items i had ordered and want to order something else but cant find my money that wad refunded.doe...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Label Issue

Anybody else having issues with new shipping label system? Wouldnt allow me to change weight, didnt send me "shipping Update" so I can track it? Now I have to go through MANY extra steps just to track my shipments. HAS THE PERSON DESIGNING this EVER ...

Shipping Question

I usually ship Priority however I want to list some 1900's magazines that do not fit into Priority flat rate envelopes so I purchased Tyvek envelopes..Do these ship as packages, by weight or by size???? Thanks

Buyers who are l;@rs

Truth is truth. There is no acceptable excuse for dishonesty. Equally inexcusable is a site rule that encourages liars and penalizes sellers. When a buyer requests the return of an item that was listed no return and lies about it being other than des...

Resolved! Return label issue

My settings say I pay return shipping regardless of reason for return. Had a customer start a return. Received an automated emal from Ebay stating the return had been accepted and not to refund until the item is received. I did go ahead and refund be...

Insufficient address - how to resolve?

I received a message from a buyer with 300+ positive feedback today asking me to intercept a package I had sent and giving me a different address. They said that their account had been hacked and the address changed. I checked the tracking info and i...

Void shipping label ??? where did the option go?

Woke up today to find the new shipping label format on ebay. As a result, I printed a label incorrectly.BUTI cannot find anywhere the method to void and reprint.It used to be easy.It is NOT shown in my paypal account under activity or summary as they...

Buyer will not ship return item to me

I sold a purse at auction. Buyer received on Oct 12th. My return policy was "buying is" and "no returns". On Oct 18th she emailed me and said there was a flaw I had not revealed and she wanted to return and get a refund. I agreed to let her return th...

returns due to Items not a described - can they be appealed for removal of service metric

I had a SNAD return opened and automactically approved by ebay due to the buyer not liking the color of item in person compared to my 12 pictures of the item. A weak reason considering i use a middle-end SLI camera and professional lighting in each o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors