Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I bought the booties and got absolutely another ugly model how to get money back?

I have a problem . i bought the booties , but seller send me absolutely wrong ugly model. unfortunately i can't return them because it was send to my friends and they send it to me to another country, so now return them will cost me in twice more tha...

Resolved! Label Printing Issue

Shipping Labels are WEIRD now. Are they weird for everyone or am I having the only issue? Am I the only One this is happening to? The labels show up and print as a long STRIP, not like the Box Shaped Border that has been the Label default forever. I ...

Trying to list item, USA Only & I am getting an error message saying I must block International?

Here is the message I am getting: Due to export control restrictions, international shipping is not permitted for this item. Please select domestic shipping only for this item. Please see our International Trading Policy for more information. {e56523...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping option

Ussualy when I buy somethin come just only one shipping service withno another option. How can I do to get more option of shipping services or choice myself shipping service?

Guaranteed delivery not delivered

I specifically bought an item because it had GUARENTEED delivery on the Monday before Christmas. It was not delivered, and 4 days later still not delivered. The seller is unapologetic and blames ebay and the post office. Why are sellers allowed to ch...

Received badly packaged, damaged item, seller could not print return, I paid with his promise...

I received a badly packed item which got smashed up by UPS. Seller offered refund eventually with return postage. Seller was unable to get a postage label to me, so he asked me to organise and get a refund from him. I paid £8.54 and attached the Herm...

Fila shoe return

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fila-Mens-Weathertec-BootThis seller does not accept return or refund so I received this work boot that is too tight fit and now Im stuck with a poor Quality poor wrokmanship and hopefully I can donate it to someone who it do...

ATTEMPTED DELIVERY ABROAD

Okay, I have a situation.I paid ~$430 for an item. There were more damages than described so I opened an "Item not as described" case, seller opened a refund.I asked him to print a shipping label, since he should be the one paying for shipping but he...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The listing you're interested in is no longer available

Hi,I ordered an item from ebay from a seller who had only 3 quantity of the product left. In a few hours i got a email from ebay saying "your order is being shipped! ". But the next day i got this email from ebay. "We're writing to let you know that ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to send an email to eBay customer service?

I started a return request, then after a week of seller ignorance I discovered that the request is gone and even can search for it by item ID!!Now I cant even contact eBay by mail to explain this issue, how to reach them by email ?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Free-Shipping" offered by sellers on international purchases

It is my belief/opinion that offering "Free-Shipping" by international sellers on items, Especially electronics and then expecting the buyer to [pay] unforeseened Tarriffs is quite misleading (to put it mildly) ! I get it...It looks attractive as a s...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Used ebay return then used my own

Hello everyone. Happy New Year. I have a question. I bought an item about two weeks ago. The item arrived on time, and I later found the part did not fit. I started a return request as the seller allows up to 60 days for returns; provided that I pay ...

Claiming Of Defective Received Item

I sold a Mac Video card. Before listing i make some pictures of my computersscreen from a full working card. I have added this pictures in de listening. The buyer received the item and is now claiming it doesn't work on two difference Mac Computers. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors