Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turn off business policies for shipping.

I appear to have inadvertently turned on business policies for shipping. The result is that some of my items were automagically set to a very low shipping rate. I can not figure out how to turn this "feature" back off. I can override it for each list...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Return process started for "ordered by mistake" but have not received return

I recently sold an item, which was listed as No Returns Accepted. After receiving the item, the buyer started an "ordered by mistake" return (on 1/15), saying he did not realize the graphics card he bought from me would not be faster than what he has...

Global Shipping Program delivery issues

I've used Ebay's global shipping for about 18 months. It's been smooth, until the last 60 days. Several cases have popped up where the buyer claims to not receive the item. The buyer doesn't contact me directly, but issues a not received through Ebay...

power seller feedback

What a scam on ebay if you buy from a power seller you have to wait 7 days to leave feedback but wait not 7 days first you have to open a return then you have to get the case going then up it to ebay since seller does not agree, and then send it then...

• 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Whom to write?

I am currently selling on ebay.com and ebay.co.uk.None of the ebay platform has provisions for seller from India to get help from seller support. I pay my invoices and yet ebay is not providing me space and platform for me to come up with my issues. ...

How to handle a no returns accepted listing that was damaged in shipment

If an item item is sold(btw, it was a condition is not applicable because it was vintage I guess) but was stated in description as for part/repair and no returns accepted and gets damaged in shipping, how should the situation be handled? I think I al...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Producto eliminado del pedido

buen dia señores en mi caso realize la compra de disco duro con el numero de producto 273267169456 realize el pago todo con normalidadel detalle esque al dia siguiente de haberlo comprado me llego un mensaje de ebay diciendome que el producto habia s...

Resolved! Ebay Seller Protection

I'm curious - those who have been lucky enough to discover that eBay does not give a **bleep** about its sellers - why do you continue to sell on here? I just had a buyer return a dress she damaged. I had the item listed as 30 day returns buyer pays ...

Claiming for a lost parcel.

I sold an item and it was lost by Hermes. They say they have an agreement with eBay and that eBay have to settle it.How do I do this?? Help please.

Resolved! How should I deal with a seller who won't reply to requests for a refund

Recently, I purchased an item that was defective. However, the sell has a return policy. So I filed a return via the "return this item" button. It has been about a week and i still have not heard back from the seller. I have sent them polite messages...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need advise on a return scam

So this is my first time handling a return where buyer claims they got item with missing parts.I sold a set of 4 lipsticks, the front of the box is transparent so it’s easy to tell its content. The item was delivered a week ago and today the buyer op...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

All scammers welcome to ebay

Hello! Im using ebay 10 years i had 127 successful business before, but now i got ripped off. The guy is scammer ebay do nothing about it they say: We're sorry you have a problem with your purchase. However, this item isn't covered by the eBay Money ...

Scammed by a seller

Hi. I have a horrible situation here. I purchased a ring online from a seller who had good reviews but had no returns accepted. He had paperwork which stated how many diamonds the ring had. When I received it, it had a different number of diamonds an...

Return samsung j727t1 battery

I do really want to go return the samsung j727t1 battery back to Ebay. Because I don't want it. I want to have my money back to my Visa account please. Don't try to make my Visa account card got fraud.

DO NOT USE THE GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM USA!!

Unless your item is damaged or lost, As a Seller YOU will be responsible for return shipping from Europe. Which is Triple what it would cost you within the USA. I just had a buyer say the drum I sent was not the right size. I am pretty sure it is the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors