Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Feedback

I find it appalling that ebay wont remove feedback from customers who you won't go with their demands. I have noticed that if you pay back customers they dont leave you negative feedback. So you know that feedback is extortion for financial gain. Som...

returning an item

I purchased an expensive jacket last week and its not in the condition he stated it was. The seller accepted the return but its an old address he says and no return postage label is available ... so how do i go about returning it? Thank you

Wants to keep damaged item but demands refund for shipping costs.

Here's the situation:Buyer bid and wins item: $4.00 + shipping is $16.00 (item was heavy) Total: $20.00 transaction Buyer received item but claims slight damage during shipping but wants to keep item. (Damage could have been caused by the buyer)I off...

Can I request a refund for a "pre-ordered" item I placed months ago?

It was for an item I pre-ordered back from August and the seller indicates that it should be in-stock sometime by next month. But now I don't really need the item.So, I was wondering if I can request a refund for it?I know the seller does accept retu...

Item description wildly inaccurate - can't contact eBay

I bought dragonfly earrings recently and when they arrived, a shock: They were described as "small" and are actually TINY - they would have been tiny on a newborn baby. No diamond chips as described, and so small they could barely be seen. The proble...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay's automated returns and artificial intelligence make you spend more time contacting CS?

I find that the more eBay tries to automate resolutions between buyer and seller, the more time buyers and sellers have to spend contacting customer service to get things right. Does anyone think that my experience is odd? I find myself spending abou...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay needs to ditch Speedpak

I ordered something last month from China and total transit time to the states was ONE DAY after the seller shipped it. It took another week to clear customs and now no tracking after that. I would had had gladly paid double or even triple what I did...

Guaranteed delivery for item with 3 day handling time, are you kidding me ebay????

So, back when ebay switched to forced guaranteed delivery, I switched from 2 day to 3 day handling time in all my listings because due to being a stay at home parent to a young child, I often used my full 2 days to ship something and didn't want ebay...

Late shipping due to Post Office

I lost my power seller status due to late shipping. I fill out the USPS form for package pickup and my local post office ignores it for 2-3 days. I also put a sticky on the box to pick up. I live at the end of a very large route and in the last 15 ye...

Resolved! Vacation settings yet seller gets dinged for late shipping

When I go on vacation for a week twice a year, I set my store to vacation settings which puts a notice on all of my listings that I am away and that shipping will be delayed. Yet a buyer still buys something and when I return I ship the item the very...

Buyer wants return for fraudulent reason

I sell broken computer equipment from time to time. Had a buyer buy 3 broken pieces of equipment. I make it EXTREMELY clear that the item is broken, only deemed for parts / repair and is not working. I also make it clear that I am not the original ow...

Resolved! Calculated shipping too low

I know this has been discussed before, but the responses I have read have been rather dismissive of the person posting about the problem. I just sold an item that I weighed and measured in advance (4 lbs) and selected "calculated shipping" as the opt...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Estimated delivery date is blank, won’t let me file a claim

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I won an auction a week ago, and the seller never shipped my item or responded to any of my emails. I’ve tried to click the “I didn’t receive my item” button, but it just says “You’re item could still be on th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors