Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Calculated shipping too high for some of my listings

I've recently noticed (maybe in the last month or so). That some of my items have a ridiculous calculated shipping cost. I only started noticing it recently, when I go to purchase a label and it tells you how much the buyer paid for shipping. For exa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long until unpaid USPS label expires?

I am planning to send a parcel through 'USPS First Class International' but can't dispatch it immediately. The customs form printed a label with the customs information next to it. It also provided a tracking number. It's a bit strange because the la...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program

Received a message along with a screenshot that a listing was showing "Free International Shipping" which of course I am not offering. I tried revising the listing but have absolutely no access to seeing or changing it. Anyone else having this proble...

New 2018 Shipping Rates, Ebay vs Paypal Are the the same?

I want to know if Paypal will be using the same discounts as eBay for shipping. They have always done it in the past. Can't find any info on the Paypal site about the new January 21, 2018 USPS rates. Thanks in advance for your help.

Resolved! Forced to accept a return and funds frozen

A customer purchased a sleep number remote from me, then over two weeks later started a return request because the remote was the wrong model for his particular bed. He checked the "doesn't work or defective" box in the request, so ebay froze the fun...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

"CASE IS ON HOLD" EXTENTSION ON A RETURN? EBAY MICROMANAGE, BUYER WINS AGAIN?

Has anybody else have had problems like this. There is an open case against me for an item that did not fit the buyer. I agreed to have it sent back and issue a full refund. The case was opened through ebay. They had plenty of time to send the item b...

Not as Described is License to steal

My photos and description showed 1 item, buyer said 2 items were to be shipped and opened a case as dosen't match description or photos. 2 ebay phone calls later and they both agree I am right and the buyer is totally wrong, but I lose this case. I p...

Ebay money back guarantee abuse

I had sold an iphone xs about a week ago. I sold it for parts and put in the description that the screen was not functional but turned on at least. The buyer when recived claimed that the phone didnt even turn on and I was forced to accept return bec...

Ebay return not working? Technical problem?

I'm trying to return a item because it arrived damage. When I request for a return, I am allowed to proceed to the next page asking why I want to return it. I typed down what the problem is in the description and given the reason why I want to return...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer False Reason for Return

I had sold an iphone xs for parts/not working beacsue the screen was not responsive at all but turned on at least. The buyer had requested a return 3days after delivery saying the phone didnt turn on at all. I called ebay and they said I had no choic...

What are the odds I win a counterfeit item dispute?

I purchased AirPods that were listed as genuine Apple airpods and they were a reasonable price so i didnt think they'd be fake but they turned out to be fake. I already made a return request and the buyer said no returns and declined it. is there any...

Buyer lied about smoke smell, any tips to appeal the case and fight smammer???!!!

It’s a first time it happened to me!!! Buyer asked me to sell the 180$ coat outside of eBay and I refused. She sent me a lot of messages asking to reduce the price and do dry cleaning. I mentioned that I will not do dry cleaning and will not low the ...

Resolved! Item Not As Described: Seller Lied About Item Condition (Major Damage)

Dear Readers, I buy on eBay since 2014. I volunteer helping Disabled Veterans. I purchase vintage manual typewriters. Several teenagers from our Church help me clean up the dirty typewriters. Many of our Veterans have major health problems, like PTSD...

Buying on ebay item from amazon- pay to return it

Bought 2 items from eBay and both defective. Started a return and label says return address amazon ups. I don't drive and ups states it will cost $5-10 dollars each to pick up items. Contacted seller for new label and they both said no. Had I of know...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors