Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! USPS Regional Rate boxes

Hi all - I just finished selling some items, and used calculated shipping with the dimensions for regional rate boxes. In some cases, this worked fine, and in others, the actual shipping cost was more than what I received from the buyer. In doing som...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item showed as delivered but I never received it.

I ordered a few video games. I had 2 scheduled for delivery on the same day, but for some reason, I had only received 1 of the 2. However, tracking for both games showed as delivered at the same time. I contacted the seller letting him know I never r...

Buyer Opened Return for Item Not As Described, but Wants to Keep item after modifying it

So, this is a new one for me. A buyer opened a return last night on a shirt I sold saying that it had a hole in it. I did not see one when I listed it, but I know I'm not perfect, so there definitely could be one. She said she is upset because she pa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package taking it good ol time...still in ONE city

Have a look below and tell me if this has happened to you or if this is normal. USPS shows my package has been taking its "good ol time" staying in ONE city for a week! And to add insult to injury, not even close to where I live. Its stuck in CA and ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Returned Package With UTF

This is the second part of my recent experience on Ebay.I purchased an acoustic guitar. It arrived damaged beyond repair-becauseof very poor packaging. I took photos and sent them to the seller and Ebay requesting a refund. The seller replied with, "...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

No shipping label for a return request

I recently returned an item (I recieved the wrong item) and the return was automatically approved. Ebay says that the return has been completed. In paypal, the money is on the way back to my account from my paypal wallet. Yet, I was never prompted to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does DHL ship liquid items?

I want to be a reseller a beauty product, it is a set with toner. I am wondering if DHL would allow a liquid items to be ship by them. Does the person I am ordering these product need any documents to show to DHL that this product is for a reseller o...

Resolved! Seller Sent was not honest in their listing. Repaired item sent out

Well after all these years of buying and selling on eBay I have finally have had a bad exchange with an eBay seller. Here are a lovely pair of really nice gently used timberland boots. The dealer refuses to refund . So I will have to let management d...

DSCN0961.JPG DSCN0960.JPG DSCN0959.JPG

Buyer claims baseball card was damaged in shipping.

I recently sold a baseball card that the buyer is claiming was scratched in the one touch I sent it in during shipping. The one touch was taped shut, wrapped in extra bubble wrap and put into a bubble mailer .I can't see any scratches in the pictures...

Resolved! How to solve endless delaying on a refund

Does anybody know a way to resolve an issue with a seller over a not received item while the seller is endlessly delaying the refund? The UI offers no way to get out of this delay cycle and to let Ebay step in.

Buyer returned after closed case, what now?

I accidentally sent a buyer a similar item to what they had purchased, and discovered this before it was delivered. Instructed them to return it within the 30 day time frame I allowed for returns, or wanted to know if they wanted to keep it. Item was...

GSP Repackages AND removes items??

So, I received a shipment of what was supposed to be 140 comic magazines from the UK to North Carolina via GSP. The comics were shipped in a box with zero packing material, which caused further damage to the magazines. Seller's feedback showed that t...

Goods not received and heard nothing from the seller

I have purchad and paid a item on ebay on 6th of Jan, but now nearly month after estemated later delivery day, I have NOT received and heard from the seller !!!! what I can do from here, please help !!!

other option the USPS??? PLEASE HELP

I have so much trouble with USPS.from missing items, to scanned wrong (delivered instead of received, so i have 80 customers emailing me that it shows item delivered in wrong city (my address)to carrier aggressive when i question him about it, from t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors