Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Delivery Scans for Shipments to Chile

Noticed recently that USPS added Chile to the list of countries accepting Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International Service (E-USPS DELCON INTL). Can anyone report if Chile Post is performing delivery scans for parcels?Regrettably a lot of ...

Resolved! Ebay has changed the sold date after previous delivery date has passed

I have purchased an item 4 weeks ago. The item was shipped without tracking from Sweden. I have informed the seller about my item not arriving and she is working things out with me very well.My question now is why has eBay changed my purchase date to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

wrong item sent

Aloha i am traveling back to hawaii and the lithium doesnt ship there, i havent the time to wait for return for correct product to be shipped as this is the hope i had on the mainland.

Can I get Provided Return Shipping

I requested a refund for a product not matching the description by a long shot. The seller has given me a complete refund, but is the seller required to give me provided payed return shipping.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Protection PLEASE!

Shipped a Bose system to buyer. Buyer msg’s that he contacted Bose to iron out connectivity issue and was told the system purchased was not compatible with his TV. Buyer says he is very sorry, but he would like to return it. I say fine we accept retu...

Buyer lied about item condition and want's a refund

What am I supposed to do if a buyer lied about the condition of an item they purchased and want a refund? I sold them a box of 100 NIB Onetoch test strips and they are saying they want a refund becasue "I have received my parcel from the seller and a...

Tracking numbers

It appears ebay has stopped posting package tracking numbers on Purchase history. Anyone else notice this?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay should be ashamed of themselves

Ebay should be ashamed of themselves. The amount of returns has gotten out of hand. Ebay is a criminals paradise. They can return no questions asked. And if you're assertive, ebay will dock you the seller. They move you from 7% final value fee to 14%...

Refund not received

Hi everyone, I purchased an item from UK on Feb 14. Apparently there was a problem with the item because for some reason, only my postal code was saved on the order. (Not blaming ebay, it could have been my own fault). I contacted the seller who requ...

Resolved! Help! My address is STUCK!

I recently moved to South Korea from the US. I’ve tried to change my primary address to Seoul and have even deleted all non-Korean addresses from my account. My primary address APPEARS to be correct (yes, it’s written in English) BUT when I go to ord...

'item was shipped' date question

I have one day handling on my orders. So, I sold some items on the 27th, with the intent to ship on the 28th. Printed out labels from ebay and changed shipping date to 28th, (even though it was still the 27th). I see now on my seller's page, the item...

Seller refused to ship my order and no refund

Please help me, I am new in eBay this is my first purchased. I bought Siemens HMI $870, and immediately I paid through PayPal. About 10minutes later I discovered that that item has a little different in part no and fortunatly he has exactly what i ne...

item not recieved sent by collect plus should I open dispute?

I wonder if any one can give me some advice. I bought a Canon digital slr camera on the 14th of march. It was apparently not dispatched until 20th. It was sent by collect plus. I did not know at time of purchase that it would be sent by collect plus,...

Item tracking unupdated. Supposed to arrive today.

I ordered an item on March 8th around 10:59 am. That very day the item was marked as shipped by the seller on eBay. I was provided with tracking details and have been tracking it ever since. However, its been 20 days and it still hasn’t updated. I’ve...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller sold an Factory Unlocked Phone while it isnt. What should i do?

On the 07.02.2019 i bought Galaxy A5 from ebay UK - phone that stated on item title "Factory Unlocked" phone.But when i try to put my sim here in israel it says that i must insert "SIM network unlock PIN" to unlock it. As far as i know, Factory unloc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors