Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer wants to return as defective, but it's not

I sold a buyer some electronic equipment as new. They wish to return it with the reason that "it does not work with equipment." I specifically stated in the listing to make sure the item was compatible with their equipment. They selected "defective"...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! The item is not received

The item is not received. Snooping does not work. Cannot contact customer service. How to create a request?

Resolved! Product Images Not Appearing on Packing Slips

Recently, product images have not been showing up on my packing slip/invoices. It is not consistent, in a batch of packing slips, some of them have the product image, and some of them have the box that shows up when the image can't be displayed. I've...

• 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! "Guaranteed Delivery Date" on my order details but DON'T PARTICIPATE in Guaranteed Delivery Program?

This is SO frustrating. I DO NOT PARTCIPATE in the eBay Guaranteed Delivery Program, it is & always has been checked "NO" in my site preferences. What I don't understand (and yes I called eBay about it again this morning) is why they show "Guaranteed...

Losing global shipping sales

Global shipping program stopped working for me for all listings. Customers taken to limbo land where they can't order (international sales) . Confirmed lost sales. eBay support confirmed problem and will get back with me when fixed... yeah. Tick Tock...

Resolved! Buyer Used Reshipper to China, Ebay Removed Buyer as Suspicious, Buyer Filed Paypal Claim

Hello Community, I have spent an hour dealing with automated messages at PayPal and cannot get a real person on the phone. I really am not sure how to handle this as this is my first dispute from a buyer via PayPal. Here is the situation:Buyer using ...

Mistakenly closed return

Closed return? I dont believe I closed it or somehow It got closed. Contacted ebay they said contact seller to have the send shy label to me in messages. So far i haven't heard back from them after sending 3 messages. What else can I do? I really nee...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does a lot of DVD Box Sets qualify for Media Mail?

I have a lot of 17 South Park Season DVDs + the movie I'd like to try selling (I don't know if there will be any interest, but I wanted to put them up for a few months before I look into local places to donate before I move). If I package them with s...

Your selling privileges have been temporarily restricted on eBay: Selling practices - Shipping servi

Is anyone else dealing with this nightmare. You get this email and then contact ebay and no one can tell you what the infractions are for, At that point you are restricted but have no solutions to fix the problem. You call the help line where they do...

Having Trouble With International Claim

I purchased a camera lense from Japan on Ebay and recieved it damaged. The package and tracking number was generated by Japan Post, but delivered by USPS to me. I have submitted a return with Ebay due to damage and I got the following message in repl...

Resolved! USPS insuance not an option

Why is it in the new shipping page that I can no longer select USPS insurance as an option when shipping a priority mail package? The only option is for ship-serve unless I select First Class or Parcel post.

How to put listings on hold while on vacation

Hi--does anyone know if you MUST have an eBay store to have your listings stay posted {so you don't have to end them all then re-post} while you, the seller is on vacation? I have seen many times where on an item page it will say-seller is away on va...

Resolved! International Delivery with GSP

Hi, I'm from Italy and on 5th April I've bought an item from the US , more precisely from California, the seller used a GSP shipping and following the tracking available the last entry is dated 10th April when it said that the parcel was shipped from...

Resolved! Buyer Finally Returns Item AFTER return case was closed

Over two months ago I sold an item that the buyer requested to return. I approved the return and sent the shipping label. The buyer never returned the item and the case was eventually closed in my favor. Fast forward to now (over two weeks after the ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors