Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! One item damaged in shipping but order was combined. How can I cancel it?

The buyer combined items into one order. All of the items were bubble wrapped and shipped together. I was notified tonight that one item was damaged during shipping, but the buyer is saying it was not as advertised. It was sent via USPS retail ground...

3 Port Fast Charge 3.0 USB Hub Phone Home Wall Charger Power Adapter fromthe to-the-better ( 41690 )

I did not get this package, I contacted the seller, I was told that they would make my money back and that they did it, to wait for a few days and to check if the payment was lying, I did it, the money was not leaked nor paid On my account, I wrote t...

Royal Mail Postage Purchased via Ebay

Hi All Apologies if this question has been asked already but as things stand i currently take my orders to the post office and pay for postage at the counter, i understand that i can buy Royal mail postage through Ebay and print a repaid label out an...

Need Help with a Return Case.

Hi, I recently bought a T-mobile phone that costed a lot of money from a “reputable” seller. The listing said Sealed Box, and the description said that the condition was “new”, and it also mention in the listing “contract”. I bought it, thinking that...

Buyer says item wasn’t received that shows delivered

Hi everyone!I sold a printer to someone who is now saying they didn’t receive it although the tracking shows delivered over a week ago. They messaged me, did not open a claim, and I messaged them back like the examples I found on here to check around...

I hate automatic returns......

I sent the wrong item. I do not want to pay for the item to be returned to me. I will just send the correct item. Buyer is happy and the deal is saved. Is eBay going to force a refund if the buyer is happy with the replacement and does not act on the...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to create first class package label not associated with ebay

Hi, I haven’t sold anything on ebay in years and want to create a first class package label (nothing to do with ebay). Click n Ship on USPS only shows option for printing Priority package. So I went to paypal because I thought I remembered doing it t...

Item lost in mail for a week, refunded, found and delivered. Radio silence from buyer

I'm a relatively new seller to ebay, and not sure how to deal with this situation: I sold item for about 70 bucks 3 weeks ago. I dropped off the package for USPS, and they proceeded to lose it for a week. After about 5 days with no shipping update, t...

Potential legal issue when call center advises buyers paypal to resolve a return request Error.

I noticed today that there is a javascript issue when using the return product dialog www.ebay.com/rtn/Return/ReturnViewSelectedItem?transactionId= &itemId= &_trksid= When canceling a return request there is no warning displayed for all users this is...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Sided with Buyer on a False Return Claim With Proof

So on May 6th I asked the community about a buyer who wanted to return an item under the wrong category; the buyer set the return to "Received the Wrong Item" and then proceeded to write an additional comment stating, "Just wanted to return the item ...

I resolved open case refunded buyer does he keep item?

So I have a ebay that claimed damaged item. I refused the return he opened up a case. Rather than to continue with this whole mess I went ahead and refunded his money immediately after receiving ebay email that they are stepping in. Does the buyer ha...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm the buyer/customer. I paid for item. Wanted seller to hold it 2 weeks before shipping

I bought an item and immediately paid for it. Then immediately, using eBay's messaging service, I asked if the seller could hold the item 2 weeks before shipping BECAUSE I'M OUT OF TOWN 3 WEEKS. Seller replied that eBay insists in immediate shipping ...

Item Returned Broken

After 6 days from the buyer receiving the item he purchased he issued a return request saying "Eject button doesn't work, someone jammed it in hard and broke button". The buyer broke the item. It was not broken when it was sold and the pictures taken...

Resolved! Canceling Transaction as a Seller

Hello, I recently sold a product through an auction, but before shipping it out, I regretted selling it and asked the buyer if they would agree to a mutual cancellation (so I wouldn't receive a strike or defect). The buyer agreed, but they also state...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors