Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping Price Discrepancies - FED Ex Calculated

Been having issues where the buyer selected shipping cost is vastly different than what I am paying to ship the items. Tonight I had a couple examples one where cost was higher one lower. All are FedEX Ground or Home DeliveryAll use calculated shippi...

Free Shipping listed, not offered "In Cart"

Item I'm interested in purchasing is listed as "Free Shipping", when item is added to cart so is $8 S &H. How do I fix that? Seller rejected all previous offers, so I was willing to pay the Buy it Now price. Seller hasn't communicated about shipping ...

Resolved! Ebay approved a customer return that has a not return policy

So I just got an email from Ebay telling me they auto approved a return on an item I sell however I have the product listed as "No returns accepted" the reason the customer put was "Ordered by Mistake" and she said that her son misunderstood and thou...

Item not received, last delivery date was yesterday

I ordered an item on 4/8 from Japan with an estimated delivery timeframe of 4/22 to 5/7 . It is now 5/8 and as I'm trying to open an INR case all I get from ebay is this (see attached photo)It is now after the last acceptable delivery date, I contact...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Glitch or is this something new?

On listings where I offer more than two shipping options Ebay is only displaying two options. Is this a temporary glitch or something new?

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My item returned with no case ever opened - how best to refund without hurting myself?

A buyer wrote to me expressing dissatisfaction. I advised to return, and I would refund. I got the item back in the mail yesterday and all is fine. No case was ever opened. What is the best way to refund? Researching some past posts, I've seen some a...

Why new Orange delivery is so slow?????

I have 6 parcels sent in the past month , but non of them have reached the clients yet. This is the one sent 2 weeks ago.SpeedPAK tracking #ES1000260966155NG01010001F0A May 2, 2019 14:23pm Import customs clearance completedApr 27, 2019 00:57am Flight...

Resolved! Media Mail

I am trying to list a cookbook (in Books>Cookbooks) and I can choose media mail when I calculate shipping, but it does not show up under shipping services and it says in red "At least one valid shipping service must be specified".If I click on the do...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping on low priced items

Hello my fellow Ebayers.Recently I have noticed more usage from sellers of small items that they are simply putting the item in an envelope and slapping on a postage stamp rather than use the First class package option which is obviously more costly....

Cannot Use Shipping Rate Tables

Hi everyone, My name is Jeffrey and I've been selling internationally (ebay.com and ebay.co.uk), using my ebay.nl account and shipping from the Netherlands, for a couple of years now. Currently I'm trying to expand my Ebay.com listings and I was hopi...

SHIPPING_SETTINGS.JPG EBAY_SHIPPING_POLICY.JPG

Resolved! Did anyone get incorrect USPS adjustment of Regional Rate box A1 to box B2?

Hi there, So I got the email today "Cost adjustments for shipping labels" saying the following: The US Postal Service has let us know that some of your recent shipping labels required a cost adjustment.Reason: Service on label didn't match service us...

USPS not scanning packages on time that are dropped off in the lobby Drop Off Receptacle/ Drop Box

Once again, I'm in danger of losing my Top Rated status because of my local USPS facility failing to do their job and not scan my packages on time after I drop them off in the Drop Box in their inside lobby. I have contacted the USPS supervisor for t...

• 46 replies
  • 3 helpful

USPS Insurance Claim Denied, Appeal Under Review

Item sold for $499.99. I insured for $400 to cover cost of item to me and take on some risk to save on postage. Item was damaged in transit despite packing like a tank. Never had an issue before after having mailed at least 100 of these. Anyway, init...

Effect of changing shipping addresses on the actual shipping cost.

I recently had a sale of and auction. After a few hours, I sent the bidder an invoice that showed the correct shipping cost to his home address based on the ebay calculator. He paid a couple of days later with a revised address on the West Coast (pro...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors