Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RETURNS

Buyer sent back FAKE watch, claimed we sent wrong watch which he paid $2000.00. WE DID NOT but Ebay sided with Buyer who is also a Seller. Anyone else run into these problems? Seems like as a seller we have NO SELLER GUARANTEE!!!!!! Im now having to ...

no he recibido el producto

No He recibido el articulo que compre desde marzo nom. del Art. 262734227976 num. de seguimiento : RG973731615CN QUE PROCEDE

Printing ebay labesl in order?

Is there anyway to get the ebay shipping labels to print in the order of the sales record. We do bulk orders up to 50 labels at a time, and they are always out of order, and it just takes us longer to ship due to this. Is there any setting in ebay th...

How to contact eBay by email

Hello eBay marked item I bought as fraudent and sent me a message about seller no longer registered on eBay. How to get refund when initiating a refund process or item not received process (recommended in received) is not possible due to missing info...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammed by Pitney Bowes - Global Shipping Programme

Hi, All the items I bought from Ebay UK and had shipped to Belgium incurred extra charges every time. e.g The item cost 170 GBP + 13 GBP for postage to Belgium, and Pitney Bowes charged me 13 GBP directly. This meant I paid 26 GBP to post an iphone b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Used paypal label instead of ebay return label???

So i could not print the ebay label or emailed it to myself and so i went ahead and made a paypal shipping label using the exact same shipping method and address and turned it in. I also paid for the paypal label. The seller will be getting the item ...

Unauthorized

Hi. Please answer my question:) If 3 of unauthorized items have been sold and shipped one day before relisting of the unauthorized items by Ebay. And after relisting, theese 3 sold items was disappear from the "list of sold in 60 days". In this case ...

Buyer blatantly abused the refund policy

Buyer bought good used pair of sandals. No damage, clear photos on auction and description. Have been selling on ebay for 17 years and have all positive feedback. Buyer requested refund on grounds of item not being as described and sent photos of the...

Seller only offers partial refund

Bought an inexpensive item from a China seller selling from the US (a USB meter). It kinda works but only reads up to .5 amp out of the box. (likely a poor connection and allows legacy USB 2.0 Charging).Took the time to send pic and video. Seller say...

Resolved! return label policy

I understand a seller should make money from products and that's fine, long as the product is sound and works accordingly. However, when a product gets broken via shipping, etc or is wrong etc, just send the label and get this process done already! I...

eBay Money Back NOT Guaranteed

I just discovered, the hard way, that eBay Money Back Guarantee only works once in your lifetime. I bought and promptly paid for an item. It was apparently shipped, USPS posted it as apparently "delivered," but in fact, it never made it to my mail bo...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Postage Label Page not coming up - Global shipping problem?

We've had an issue with a customer from France who won a bid on a book! Firstly they had to ask for a postage price because it seems like they weren't given one, we gave them the standard price we always use so that the item gets sent to the UK globa...

Pricing Math - How are people making money on eBay with high shipping costs?

So I am trying to figure out what I am missing on eBay pricing. I am buying items at wholesale costs, through a distributor. For example a game that retails for $50. I buy for $25. It weighs 3 lbs so the cheapest shipping (USPS) offered by eBay is $1...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

More Omissions & Oversights in the new Shipping procedure

The inevitable finally happened to me yesterday: I got shoved into the mandatory new Shipping label "experience" (which I suspect is what eBay labels everything that is likely to cause a major outcry when implemented). "Oh, great," I thought. "Time t...

Service_Summary.jpg

eBay approved return for buyer, tracking number?

eBay automatically approved a return and provided the buyer with a return label. Doesn't eBay provide the seller with the tracking number? Although there are updates in my seller area, there's no actual tracking number and based on my experience with...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors