Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller, after allowing returns, refused the return when it arrived to their place.

Hi all, I tried to buy a cpu for £499. When it came, the seller sent a £5 s8+ phone case.So I sent a return back to the seller. After 2 days (28th june) I got a message saying it was refused to be accepted.Thus, asking what options I have towards dea...

Orders Awaiting Shipping Page

Hello Manage orders awaiting shipment page I switched back to the old page because there was an option. Anyone know how to get back to the new page? I looked in customize and I ain't seeing how to get back to new layout. Having used the new and the o...

Shipping a bike

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233260433665?ul_noapp=true I had a buyer want to see what it would cost to ship this coast to coast? I have used FedEx Smartpost with mixed results. Anyone have ideas on this one and approximate cost of shipping it?

Problem with Shipping Options Ebay Says 90 Days to Correct?

I can't believe this one!!!! All check your shipping options on your listings and look at actual shipping charges the customer will pay in your listing. I have most of my listings shipping UPSP Flat Rate Padded Envelope. Just went in to drop my price...

Gift card ebay refund

A greeting to all, I have problems with a purchase of 255.40 in total, I made the payment from paypal of 165.40 and 90 on Gift Card ebay, the seller has returned 165.40 by paypal but not the 90 on Gift card.I try to apply the Gift Card again but it s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Printed several labels with incorrect postage, what should be do now?

Hi, we made a big goof and scale was set to kg instead of lbs. and now 12 of our shipping labels through USPS are incorrect. Postal worker suggested we should add weight into labels already on packages, but don't know how to do that. Called ebay and ...

System Flaw - How Does a Seller Notify Ebay?

Does anyone know how to notify eBay of a System Flaw? I have brought this specific attention to eBay over the phone on 2 occasions without results. Specifically, I 'promote' all of my fixed priced items. I also have setup my sales to either provide f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

EBay customer service is terrible

I purchased replacement logs for my Majestic GRB 36 fireplace. The logs they sent me didn't fit. And then even though Ebay doesn't allow restocking fees, they indicate that there is a 20% restocking fee! seller is trying to rip me off. And Ebay custo...

How to return to the Classic Shipping Label Format

If you are unable to find the shipping label for your package needs under the present system and wish to return to the Classic System you can do so by doing the following. The new label system format is:- https://gslblui.ebay.com/gslblui/new_label?or...

USPS PRINTING OPTIONS (not visible)

I tried to print FLAT RATE ENVELOPE which I have been doing for years and that option was not visible. EBAY updated their system to only show PRINTING OPTIONS that they believe are appropriate based on WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS shown in your listing. To c...

Padded Flat Rate Envelope option not working for any of my items!!!

I have a few hundred items listed with padded flat rate envelope as the main shipping option and there is a glitch that will not let the buyer see anything except for UPS ground. I have tried changing it back and forth by revising it but no luck. Jus...

Resolved! shipping cost for a vinyl record

Being new to selling I;'m curious about something. I have some rather rare records i want to sell and the first one i want to put up i looked up on ebay and found a few people selling the same one. But the shipping they ask is nothing compared to wha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors