Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where's my package coming from!

I'm pretty tired of this situation happening more and more with purchases.This all seems mighty deceptive to me. I bought (3) Tactical Molle Pouch Belt Waist Pack Bag Military Waist Fanny Pack Phone PocketSay's on the item page "shipped from Californ...

Scam by a seller banned by Ebay.Yet no help from them

I recently had purchased an AMD graphics card for 640$ on the 22nd. I got a tracking number and everything. During the time i purchased the item to the time it was supposed to arrive, the seller had gotten multiple bad feedback about it being a scam ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Questions for Taxidermy

I have some taxidermy for sale and a couple of watchers emailed me questioning the high cost of the shipping. When I posted, I chose USPS Parcel Select Ground which ranges from $34.24 to $121.72. It is quite a large box and I believe this was the che...

Do i really need to add the 5.00 charge from fedex for signature delivery confirmation ???

Hello all, of course like most of you since the start of USPS rip you off DIM shipping started in june I have been using fedex much more frequently. Ebay always recommends my to pay an extra 5.00 for signature on delivery. Why do I need this?? I rece...

Resolved! Keeping USPS Receipts

I go to the post office every day and hand my sold packages to the clerk and ask for a receipt so that I can make sure they get scanned. Is there any purpose to holding on to the receipts? I'm wondering if, since the tracking info is automatically lo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Media Mail/eBay Category Issue

I created a listing through Turbo Lister in the Collectibles>Historical Memorabilia>Fraternal Organizations>Fraternity & Sorority category. The listed item was a book (with no advertising), so I chose USPS Media Mail as the method for shipping. The i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's U.S Post Office charge does not coincide w/ latest U.S. Post Officce Chart. Why?

Just tried to print a shipping label thru eBay.Postage being charged by eBay is more $$$ why? I have the latest U.S. Post Office price chart. This same zone and weight is $2.00 LESS than what eBay is quoting me and will charge. Why is that? Thanks......

USPS POSTAGE ADJUSTMENTS

I received two notices today that eBay charged me for postage adjustment cost. I was charged $1.22 and $1.20 for these adjustments. However concerning these two items, both were below 4 oz. which means the postage cost is automatically set by eBay sh...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

returned to an unverified address

Ebay automatically approved a return for an item, which is fine. Ebay automatically issued a return label without giving me the option to change the shipping address so now the return has gone to a the wrong address. Apparently, if ebay approves a au...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I hate being pressured by eBay to accept remorse returns

I sold a large designer Tote Bag last week Wednesday. This buyer had previously contacted me ten days before the sale to make a ridiculous lowball offer that was 30% and asked for free shipping as well. This listing was already 57% of the list price ...

Insured for $1000 when item cost was $3000

I know I am getting a bit ahead of myself since the item was only shipped today, but I am a buyer and paid for an item that cost $3000 and the seller only insured the package (through USPS) for $1000. I know I am the buyer am covered, but I want to b...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay return label not generating for buyer

I'm not sure if this ony happens to our ebay account, but please post here if you are experiencing the same problem.We offer 30 day free return on all of our listings, and when buyer request return we usually purchase a return label via ebay since it...

Unfair Policy of eBay against Seller Metrics-----!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous SORRY ITS TAKE SOME TIME TO READ BUT ITS VERY IMPORTANT - UNFAIR POLICY my 90% products fall in one category and because of that peer group, returns are taken against my seller metrics.if i sell more item in one category off course i will ...

Resolved! Buyer didn't read description or look at photos; wants refund.

I have just had a return request filed against me. They say I listed the ADVANCED version of a hair product and sent the regular version. Here's where I did make a mistake: I used the "sell one like this" feature when I listed the item, and I didn't ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors