Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fedex tracking number not found

Hi,I was wondering what I should do if the fedex tracking number I was given is showing as not found on the fedex page. The item is scheduled to be here between the 11-13th. I paid $800 u.s for this item and really do not want to be out that much mon...

Return shipping oil internationally from UK

I bought Motor Oil from a seller, but Paypal withheld my payment. As I needed the item urgently, I cancelled the order, and bought from another seller. You'd think that would be the end of the story... Oh no... This is where it gets really good!So I'...

Differences with Returns for those in Managed Payments?

What are the differences in returns when buying from someone who is in the MP program? You pay through eBay using a CC, so PP is not used and thus the option to appeal to PP is gone when the MBG fails. So only two levels of dispute resolution for buy...

Resolved! USPS package acceptance pending for two days now?

Hi there. I purchased an item over the weekend and the seller shipped it out on the 9th. Since then, the only updates are that it has been accepted by USPS pending approval @ 12:13pm on Monday, September 9th. Based on my understanding, it's common fo...

how to reopen a closed return request

I opened a return request but did not provide enough information so I closed it so I could redo it. Now I am unable to open a new one so I was wondering if there is a way to do it.

Resolved! USPS misdelivered package- Says delivered to my front door :(- buyer won't refund

I'm having the worst luck ever. USPS misdelivered my package and ebay seller best_buy won't refund me. I called customer service Best Buy and they can't do anything because it's an ebay store. Ebay best_buy won't refund me because tracking says deliv...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 52 replies
  • 1 helpful

Global Shipping Delay

Why is it impossible to find out what happened to a package sent through Global Shipping? I mailed a package to Global Shipping in Erlanger, KY which the received the next day but the package has not been processed and has been there since August 28t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay shipping label printing crooked.

Sometimes (about 50% of the time) when i print out my ebay shipping label, it's prints out crooked. The 4 sides are not perfectly straight. When i cut out the label i don't end up with a perfect rectangle. I can't figure out if it's a printer problem...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to combine orders in Bulk Shipping

This has now happened twice so here I am to ask about it. Customer buys 2 items from me and pays separately for them despite my advice to use the shopping cart. I used to be able to go to bulk shipping and the option to Combine was enabled. Now it is...

Please remember to double check product measurements for shipping. I dun goofed.

I goofed. I recently sold a barely used Tortuga Outbreaker and used the pre-filled/similar item description for the product. I basically lost $20 in shipping costs. Also I had to find a box big enough...so it was like $35 total. Then again it was the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Fraud

I have a buyer who bought a pair of eyeglasses (plastic, not wood or any other permeable material). They opened a return stating that the glasses smelled Iike perfume, and I rejected the return. eBay allowed the buyer to return the item. I called eBa...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Never received UPAA number

Hello, I have recently bought an item from the USA, and i live in Europe. Upon paying for the order i received one email from ebay simply saying "order confirmed" with no UPAA number in it.However i did get a USPS tracking number when the seller ship...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax exempt purchases

I have seen some comments on these boards about being forced to pay sales tax on eBay shipping supplies. I just got a new delivery with a sticker on the outside directing me to an eBay site where I can file my tax resale ID and avoid the taxes. Don't...

Beware of selling to Germany

Hi I have sold on ebay for nearly 20 years and always had an outstanding record, suffice to say Ive been put thru the ringer on more than one ocassion with Ebay but the latest takes the biscuit. Sold an authentic Prada purse to customer in Germany. S...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling privilege indefinitely restricted for providing alternative tracking numbers

My account was dinged before for not having 90% of verified on-time tracking because some of my items are shipped directly from Amazon. Amazon can use their own Logistics and that tracking is not recognized by eBay. I sold a few items and provided th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors