Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

FedEx not showing up in listing

I'm going to be listing an item, that's going to be shipped in an "oversized" box, so I added FedEx as a shipping option. However, it doesn't show up as a shipping option in the listing. Does anyone know why?

Resolved! Sold an item, tracking shows delievered at front door then later says "no access"

Hi so i sold an item and it arrived at the destination Oct 5 at 11:03am and USPS and eBay show it as delivered. Now on eBay for Oct 5 at 11:07 it shows "no access" but still lists the item as delivered. It was delivered to a personal P.o. box, and it...

questions regarding exchanges

I tried researching past threads, but couldn't quite find my answer. I recently purchased an item, but was sent the wrong one. Apparently the seller had multiple similar items and simply mailed the wrong one. It happens. I've made returns in the past...

Two return situation questions

I've not dealt with many returns so I'm sorry if these are basic questions. I've tried to read through the help pages, but they seem to contradict each other, or not cover all scenarios.My return policy is set to: 30 days, Buyer pays shipping. 1. Sol...

How to mark delivery without paying for postage label?

So I sold an item with "free" postage where I would pay it. It is a letter sized item so I can just use postage stamps that I already have to send it. The issue here is that unless I pay for and print out the shipping label from eBay itself, it will ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Economy SpeedPAK

Hi. Just ordered an item from the Philippines that was sent "Economy SpeedPAK". Just curious if anyone knows what this is? Seems like a lot of confusion on the archived discussion boards and want a fresh answer. Thanks.

Sellers inflating shipping fees to avoid ebay fees but ebay does nothing to montior postings

Why isn't ebay dong more to monitor seller post and their shipping fees? A small box of cards should not cost 30 dollors to ship. small as playing cards. Ebay can't explain nor can the seller justify the price of shipping and it isn't my job to print...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unscrupulous buyer makes false claim, contests the charge & refuses to return item..

I sold a man's jacket for $200. The buyer claims it is not as described (not true). I agreed to refund his money and pay for the return shipping but he never answered. After a week I learned that he contested the charge on his credit card. His bank r...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

S & H and Delivery Time

I am getting so irritated, actually angry, about the high S&H being charged by many sellers, and the time it takes to get an item! I'm referring specifically to something that can be put in a regular envelope and mailed for .55! Not sellers fault, bu...

Report Late Delivery Option Not Working

The guaranteed delivery date for an item I purchased was yesterday. I have tried to report it late and keep receiving the message, there’s still more time?

Why is ebay allowing sellers to lie about their location?

I bought an item believing it was located in New Jersey, as per the listing. The shipping said it would be 5-7 days or so. Date came and went (still waiting, as I type this). When I log in to locate my item, boom 30+ days because the item is coming f...

No Refund

Hi. I haven't been here in the help forum as I usually have no issues with Ebay or PayPal. Now I have run into a problem that is driving me crazy. I tried to purchase a pair of shoes through Buy It Now. After a few days, I received a notice that the ...

Best method for shipping long irregular-shaped items?

I have some Guitar Hero gaming Guitars I plan to list , but want to know what the best option for shipping / boxing these lengthy behemoths is?They are approximately 2 -3 feet long and eight 10 inches wide. They are shaped like electric guitars. I co...

Resolved! Buyer claims 4/4 screen protectors I sent are cracked

Hello, How do you guys suggest I handle this situation: I sold four tempered glass screen protectors brand new in original packaging. The buyer claims all four of them are cracked and sent me a blurry photo that I can't even what's going on in the ph...

Buyer Requested a Refund

I sold a newly sealed item and it was clearly mentioned in my listing (bolded and underlined) that you would not be receiving an authentic item and you could not register the item. The buyer either had buyer's remorse or did not fully read the listin...

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors