Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Extra shipping due upon delivery as seller sent first class but used priority mailer

As a buyer, I picked up an item from the post office only to find extra postage was due. The seller charged a fee, chose first-class postage and then sent the item in a USPS priority envelope. I paid the additional postage in order to receive the ite...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confusion regarding returns!

I had another post going about a return, and explained that in a previous return a buyer called Ebay within minutes of the package being delivered to my P.O. Box and had the case closed, before I could examine the package, before I even knew the pack...

Wait a minute - I DON'T SHIP TO THOSE COUNTRIES!

What is going on?I just happened to open one of my items; eBay item number: 223712777292 and saw it showing I ship to: Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia,...

New Bulk Shipping Tool ... has less capabilities than the "Classic" shipping tool

The NEW Sort options are meaningless and slow our production time to a crawl. eBay, are you listening? We need Sort by State/Zip brought back. We need Sort by Buyer Last Name. We need Sort by shipping cost. Bring these features back! What is now forc...

CHINESE SELLERS LISTED AS UK

Firstly..I'm not against Chinese Sellers....before anybody jumps on that band wagon. What I am against, and I have just complained to Ebay, is Chinese sellers being allowed to advertise as UK.It's quite clear that they are just using a UK address and...

Resolved! Packlink shipping costs UK now the same as going direct to Carrier

I thought the idea of the Ebay shipping platform/ packlink was that you could get (Slightly) cheaper shipping by using the buying power of Ebay rather than dealing direct with carrierHowever this week it seems buying Hermes small package labels throu...

Brought a used xbox one

I got the Xbox One in yesterday. Could only unbox it today as I got it for a family member and they live with me only now are out of the house perhaps for the whole weekend. Anyway the serial number of the one I got is different than one in the listi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay return shipping label

I'm having an item returned to me because they found one at a better price, and because I'm top rated plus, ebay automatically approves it. However I had chosen Fedex as the carrier when I listed the item and printed the label, and the item is being ...

Resolved! How to ship a pillow (26'' L * 17'' W * 7'' H)

Hi eBay Community, I'm ready to ship a pillow to a buyer. However, I encountered the problem of finding a shipping box to put the item in (I'm assuming a shipping box is the only way to go other than local pick-up, which is not applicable to my scena...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import Duty

3 things;1-Import Duty, don't understand we Ebay rips off the buyer by an import duty.Any sensible person understands that Import Duty is paid at the destination by the receiver, in other words the consignee as Customs and Documentation authorities a...

Resolved! I entered shipping address and ebay suggested a finetuned address but removed 2nd line

Hello, I recently bought two items,my shipping address consisted of----------NameStreet addresssuite#city and zipcode(5 digit)-----------I have used this many times.However ebay suggested a finetuned address with longer zipcodeI clicked yes but did n...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

enquiry for goods purchased as non-members

비회원으로 구매 한 제품의 이메일 주소가 잘못되었습니다. 이 이메일로 제품의 내용을 알려드립니다.    

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 Customer Service Representatives give 2 opposite solutions to buyer's remorse return.

I offer 30 day returns, buyer pays shipping on my listings. I sold a vase for $7, shipping was over $9. I got a notice that a return had been started, reason being "Doesn't match description or photos" buyer stated "The golden openwork is not as shin...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Looking for a job? Or a good scare?

The Postmaster General is retiring Jan 31 next year. She says the post office will run out of money in 2024 unless congress acts. 2020 rates have already been announced. But in view of that who knows what 2021 will look like.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors