Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping restrictions on packages sent through the Ebay system with Fedex

I have begun to have a problem on packages that I ship through the Ebay discounted shipping system with Fedex(I have only used Fedex so I don't know about other shippers). This is a totally new situation after 10+ years of selling on Ebay. What is no...

USPS Insurance Option Has Disappeared

So when I ship something heavy or big Parcel Select I like to insure it. I also like to add additional insurance to Priority Mail shipments over $100. Today I printed my daily labels and added insurance to a Parcel shipment with no issues, but when I...

shipcover.png

Resolved! Free Shipping Returned Item, Neg Feedback Left, Neg Feedback Disappeared

I complied to the seller offers free returns on 6/1 in order to keep the 10%, figuring it would offset my free return costs. So far, I've had 2 returns, both shoes, where buyer picked 'didn't fit'. The 1st pair was returned a few weeks ago. The buyer...

USPS Package Acceptance Pending, Item location says USA but its in China Why does Ebay allow this

My tracking saysShipment Received, Package Acceptance PendingBENSENVILLE, IL 60106 The auction item location says USA so I ordered, late on I see the seller FB says China. What these sellers are doing is misleading items location and Ebay allows it. ...

Resolved! USPS Package returned "NO SUCH NUMBER"

So I sold an item and shipped it out priority. It was supposed to be delivered today, but when I checked the tracking it says "No Such Number" and is being returned. When I looked the address up on the USPS tool it seems to be there and did not give ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

escroquerie d'ebay

i recently bouhgt an item on ebay about 55 dollards.on the annoucement of the object it was indicated not delivery charges,nor any additionnals cost.so the object ad to cost me 55 dollards delivered to my door.but the delivery guy UPS me climing 44 d...

Resolved! Refund help

If I automatically refund the money through pay pal will eBay know and refund the seller fees?

Forced to refund a buyer for a new item returned in a used state

I received an order from a buyer for a drum head 5th November 2019. The buyer then opened a return case stating item didn't fit and adding that the buyer had ordered the item by mistake. I received the item back with the sealed packaging open and wit...

DIM impact on the seller

Well, here we have another way of pushing the small eBay seller out of business. DIM will be terrible for sellers. How can individuals offer free shipping, ship fragile items safely or accept returns?

Resolved! Ebay auto enabled gloval shipping without my knowledge, i sent the item to KY address only with ref#

Ebay messes up stuff everytime. So i sell ACEO ART cards. And i price them around 9.99 plus .99 shipping. I usually ship them in an envelope with 55 cents forever stamps and no tracking with in the usa. It reaches just fine and works out great for me...

Resolved! How can I offer shipping direct to Canada but use the Global Shipping Program to other countries?

eBay lets me a) enable the Global Shipping Program and in addition b) enable calculated shipping via First Class International Package specifically to Canada. However, it doesn't seem to work the way it should. A buyer in Canada says he is offered on...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants a refund for sold-as is/for parts

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to Ebay Selling but basically the buyer wants a partial refund ($100 out of $250) for an iPhone I sold. They are saying Face ID doesn't work. Face ID/Logic Board behind it is tied in with the screen and the screen is busted. ...

item not shipped after payment, seller request me to open a refund case

hi , please i ask for help after buying an item i noticed that the seller has not shipped it, after contacting him , he told me to open a refund case on ebay, because the item is lost in mail ?please how can i open a refund cas and get my money back ...

Resolved! Shipping price change

I noticed something a week or so ago that surprised me and would like clarification/explanation of the situation. I was watching an item for a while to see if the price for the item was going to be within my acceptable bidding range. As the item got ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors