Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just a FYI about International shipper SpeedPAK

Thought I would give a heads up for anyone buying items from sellers using SpeedPAK shipping...items are showing delivered when nothing was delivered. Informed delivery shows nothing being delivered, ring cameras show nothing being delivered..and I w...

Weird pricing with USPS plus hidden options

Lately, when figuring shipping prices for USPS in PayPal, I get unusually high rates. For example, I was figuring a price for a 6lb package to be shipped a couple states away and got $35. I was expecting more like $15. When I used Parcel Select I got...

Why are international rates so darned high?

It costs $20.40 to send a 5 pound Priority Mail package 2,800 miles from Los Angeles to New York City, and $53.96 to send it 140 miles to Tijuana. Why? Why is international mail in general so much more expensive than domestic mail?I get that moving a...

Can Dishonest Sellers Keep a 100% Seatisfaction Rating by Giving Refunds When Caught?

I have made over 1,900 purchases on ebay over the years.Most sellers have been honest and a pleasure to deal with.A few sellers have been dishonest and sent me defective items, short changed me on items or grossly misrepresented the condition of the ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Tracking All Messed Up! Probably Seasonal?

Three packages, all have messed up tracking! First one, a Priority Mail package, shows last movement 3-days ago!December 4, 2019, 9:10 pmArrived at USPS Regional Origin FacilityNEW ORLEANS LA DISTRIBUTION CENTER Now states arriving late. Since both t...

How do I sell items with extremely high shipping costs, making the total price ridiculous?

I recently tried to sell 20 pound dumbbells with little to no knowledge on how shipping and postage worked. I only ever sell very lightweight items so the shipping costs for me have always bee 2-8 dollars or something like that very cheap. I sold the...

Zero feedback new buyer paid, asked to ship to different address

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for your advice. I sold a phone yesterday, buyer (new to ebay since 12/2/19 with zero feedback) paid full Buy it Now price and sent immediate payment through paypal. There is a confirmed address on the paypal transactio...

Who reschedules delivery when returning an item to seller?

Hello, I sent back an item because I received it damaged, it has been shipped but USPS was not able to make delivery, first time there was no access and the 2nd time it was deemed that the area was unsafe for the package so the delivery driver took i...

Can I, as seller, extend my ship by deadline?

Hi, I am a seller and I have to ship my item by December 13, but it is made to order and something I need in order to make it (which I ordered online) has delayed in its shipping because of Black Friday and instead of estimated to come Dec. 7, it is ...

Buyer lying calling me names giving me a bad rap

I'm a seller I have a big problem with the buyer I did everything I was supposed to do I call ebay several times to make sure I did everything right on my end on the shipping label was the date I sended it was the tracking number and the date it shou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cancel shipping label

According to mistake on calculation of item weight , pls cancel all below tracking number and refund to buying new one . 940550869993701053449894055086999370155048619405508699937015505998 Thanks

Fake Tracking Number

They got me! Fake Tracking Number and e-bay will not give me a refund. I think Im done with e-bay.. Seller has had way to many complaints about 'Fake Tracking' Numbers and e-bay still lets them keep our money..

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Long time Stamps.com user looking for other options (i.e. no monthly fee). Paypal shipping?

So I have been using Stamps.com for all of my postage needs for years, but now that I use it very rarely for personal mail services, I'd like to find a cheaper option with no monthly subscription fee. I have never used Paypal shipping, but am conside...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors