Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fed Ex - eBay

dropped off on Nov 29th fed ex ground 33$. It still has not arrived. eBay will not release my hold. Fed Ex rep even told me it was guaranteed to arrive Friday and that a member of management would be in contact to reassure me shortly.

Resolved! Suspicious buyer returns item but is "lost" in USPS land

This issue is still ongoing, but here it is: An eBayer (12 feedback) buys a thick, 14k men's bracelet ($274). I send it to him, he issues a request for a return (no message to me, which is fine - I messaged him to say I would make it right, but he di...

ewedsd.png

Wrong Declared Weight

Hello Everyone, I was preparing a package earlier today and didn't have my scale with me to get a good weight measurement. I estimated that the package would be 2 pounds and entered the appropriate dimensions (9" x 7" x 3") and purchased my shipping ...

Forced Returns and Restocking Fees

So it seems Ebay is determined to be little Amazon by following many of their seller policies: exhibit A- auto authorized returns and forced refunds.We are debating how to navigate Ebay, if at all anymore (whether to offer "free" returns, which will ...

REASON 1,234,892 WHY I HATE THE USPS

I live in Mass. and bought an item from a seller in South Dakota. It cost over $50 for USPS Priority shipping, with tracking. Not just "delivery confirmation", actual tracking. Tracking told me: "label created"...."package picked up by USPS"....."pac...

Received Package, but It has incorrect shipping address.

HiI've ordered some things from the same seller over the course of the last month and the first of which arrived today. I noticed the address on the shipping label was incorrect, it somehow still made it to me. I'm not only confused how it printed fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accidentally put wrong tracking number on item

I recently sold an item and uploaded the tracking number. However I realized I made a mistake and put the wrong number on. I edited the number to the correct one but it doesn't have the right status. I looked on the usps website and it says it has be...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Cancel a Return for Sellers

I received a return request, after reading it, wanted to send the buyer a message. I saw the option of "Send Message to Buyer" under the return request as the last choice on the list, I tabbed on the option button (I was using my cell phone) then cli...

Just a FYI about International shipper SpeedPAK

Thought I would give a heads up for anyone buying items from sellers using SpeedPAK shipping...items are showing delivered when nothing was delivered. Informed delivery shows nothing being delivered, ring cameras show nothing being delivered..and I w...

Weird pricing with USPS plus hidden options

Lately, when figuring shipping prices for USPS in PayPal, I get unusually high rates. For example, I was figuring a price for a 6lb package to be shipped a couple states away and got $35. I was expecting more like $15. When I used Parcel Select I got...

Why are international rates so darned high?

It costs $20.40 to send a 5 pound Priority Mail package 2,800 miles from Los Angeles to New York City, and $53.96 to send it 140 miles to Tijuana. Why? Why is international mail in general so much more expensive than domestic mail?I get that moving a...

Can Dishonest Sellers Keep a 100% Seatisfaction Rating by Giving Refunds When Caught?

I have made over 1,900 purchases on ebay over the years.Most sellers have been honest and a pleasure to deal with.A few sellers have been dishonest and sent me defective items, short changed me on items or grossly misrepresented the condition of the ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Tracking All Messed Up! Probably Seasonal?

Three packages, all have messed up tracking! First one, a Priority Mail package, shows last movement 3-days ago!December 4, 2019, 9:10 pmArrived at USPS Regional Origin FacilityNEW ORLEANS LA DISTRIBUTION CENTER Now states arriving late. Since both t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors