Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller won't cooperate for return E-Bay Custimer service inaccessible

HI I am having problem with E-Bay and the seller regarding a return for refund.E-Bay claim to have a full refund guarantee for qualified buyers who encounter difficulties with the seller and endlessly repeat that the buyer has the option of asking th...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to successfully respond to return requests

For the 4th time, I have responded to return requests and for some reason, they aren't being shown as responded on ebay's side. Which means the buyers don't get notification and my account is being dinged.

I Sold a Computer as Partially Functional, Stated no Refunds - Buyer Requesting Refund

Hello, I need a little help. I sold a Mac Mini computer. In the listing, I stated everything that was wrong with it and that it would only boot in safe mode. I stated everything I had tried to get it working correctly, but that I hadn't been able to....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Underpaid Postage

I just received an email from ebay informing me that I recently underpaid on postage for a package sent through USPS, but the email states..."you will not be charged anything now for these items, but we ask that you check your processes to avoid bein...

I ask you step in to solve the problem.

Dear eBay Sir, The Seller is playing a trick on the return! On 12/05/2019, I asked for return and no any responses from the seller by 12/09/2019. On 12/07/2019 you sent a message to me "Please send the item back to the seller by Dec 16, 2019, to clai...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

After a return is escalated to ebay, does a buyer have to keep in contact with the seller in any way

I have never done a return before, and I am at a point where I'm about to escalate something to ebay for the first time ever. Interaction with the seller has been extremely unpleasant (to put it mildly) and I am hoping that after escalating, I will n...

Item not supplies

Items not supplied. Contacted seller through resolution centre, they kept replying "checking with dispatch". Get this reply a number of times. Without notice ebay closes case because 21 days has expired without apparent communication. Still no items ...

Need some help here, friends!

I need some technical assistance here, friends. A buyer requested a return on one of three pieces of an item she bought and had sent to three different addresses. I accepted the return (I have no choice, I have free returns) and the next thing to do ...

help me what should I do

I have shipped a wrong address and I am unable to contact the shipping companyThere were shipments delivered to the wrong address 4 days ago and have not been returnedWhat do I do, please advise meFedEx Shipping Company does not have email to contact...

Resolved! Shipping rates on Invoice

Hi: I'll try to make sense of this. I sold an item and in the description I said that winning bidder will pay ACTUAL shipping & insurance rates. After the auction, eBay sent the winner an Invoice (not me) in which the value they gave the buyer was $9...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is just mad !, missing pieces and lot of hassle, Police included !?!?

Ordered 2 x 5 pcs but received only 2 pcs, seller afterwards changed the advertisement that it was only 1pcs.Seller refused to refund so I escalated that on Paypal since eBay doesn't provide any possibility to do so, I requested refund of 8.19AUD whi...

Resolved! First Class weight limits now only go to 13oz

Hi, When did we loose the 15.99 oz commercial pricing on First class mail? I have called ebay and even stamp.com and they still have this 15.99 rule shown but all of my listings over 13oz (14oz to 15.99oz) charge some crazy ridiculous price for shipp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return shipping costs

When buyers file return requests outside of my 30 day return window, there should be an additional option for sellers to choose that agrees to honor the return but the buyer needs to be responsible for return shipping costs (even for SNADs). This is ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors