Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Shipping a return

I am shipping a 10 lb item back to the seller who gave me Priority Mail return label. There is no weight on the return label. On the old address label it stated 10 lbs. I want to package it sufficiently so that there is no further breakage. If packag...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

A GSP possible bug to watch out for

I submitted a question yesterday about a GSP order that did not appear as any other GSP order I have ever had. I checked again today and I could still see the buyer's address (not the GSP). This was an important sale for us so I contacted eBay to see...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Mail man picked up my Fedex shipment, No tracking update

This has been a nightmare for my first sell. SO I never have had a problem with using fedex pickup in the past for returns and sending stuff out ect. My mail man decides to pickup the FedEx shipment KNOWING ITS FEDEX I have been talking to everyone t...

Ebay says I got a refund but no refund appears

5 days ago I was supposedly issued a refund for a defective product, but when I log on to PayPal, I see no such refund. The seller is in China so maybe that would cause a delay? "The seller refunded $8.75 to your original payment method in PayPal. Pa...

Resolved! Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

Hello, I purchased an item on Saturday the 23rd with an estimated delivery of Saturday the 30th. Today is Saturday the 30th and the item did not arrive. Ebay order details show a tracking number but nothing else. USPS tracking says, June 26th Shippin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

International Shipping Option Question

What, if anything, is the difference between the Global Shipping Program and eBay international standard delivery?I have been using Global Shipping Program for a while now - less than 1 sale a month.I received an email today from ebay about eBay inte...

Will seller always pay return shipping if not as described?

I want to go ahead and start the return request but want to be sure I don't have to pay because this isn't my fault. Seller sent me not the actual item shown in the photos taken. The one I received is much worse condition, and by the pictures I've ta...

Wedding Ring Set Return

Sold it...very nice lady after a few days wishes to return it because the middle ring moves around too much for her. She is well within the time frame for requesting a return. Two questions ...1) It's an easy fix either solder it... or resize the one...

Combine Shipping Charges

i've tried messaging a seller back twice to ask if a new listing could be made to combine shipping. IT he seller told me that shipping would automatically be combined in cart but this is not true. Instead ebay chatges me four times the shipping price...

Am I being scammed?

So 11 days ago, I ordered beats studio 3's for $130 for my birthday, and yesterday I just got the email that the item is shipped. (It is shipping from china) Did the email come because it just reached the U.S? Or it just started shipping from China? ...

Resolved! Estimate shipping cost.

Greetings. I’ve been a buyer on eBay for many years but never sell anything. Now I want to try. I did some research how to estimate shipping costs and options but there is something I still don’t understand. If I sell an item and I expect that an ite...

"Seller did not include shipping costs to your location. Please check with seller or change your add

Hello, I recently bid and won on an item from Canada. On the product listing it states that the seller will ship to:Canada, UK, and the United States I'm from the US and am still getting this message with no response from the seller in regards to my ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

I, the seller, canceled a sale and now buyer wants 3 times original shipping cost to ship items back

I shipped an expensive set and 1 cup was broken during shipment. We cannot come to terms regarding how much to refund. So I just canceled the sale, which makes him whole. Now he wants over 3 times the original shipping cost to return the items. This ...

Buyer don't have complete address

Just sold an $200 item. Buyer's address is an apartment building but no apartment number listed when I tried to print label on ebay. Sent buyer a message asking for the accurate address and buyer messaged me back with the apartment number but don't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible for a seller to change shipping address after purchase have been made?

I need help as to how can I get the shipper to change shipping address after purchase have been made. I don't want to cancel the order and repurchase the same item, I think I will loss my rebate amount if I pay for the item again. Any help will be ap...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors