Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

ebay Delivery Services - Tracking for trading cards under $20

I sold some cheaper TCG’s and used the cheaper shipping option that eBay offers. It gives tracking and creates a label. I used it for 4 out of my 5 packages and am having trouble now.. one of them was delivered to the buyer. 1 shows ‘in transit’ the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay didn't put enough insurance on my package NOW IM SCREWED!!!!

I used eBay to purchase a shipping label for a package in excess of $200 No where was I given the choiceto add More . I thought they would do that considering the value.Now I got a message from the buyer stating the box was empty and damaged, So I wa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Delays are here...Am I covered?

Hi All,I have just a small package with USPS tracking from 11/10 seemingly on vacation in Orlando. Still has not been delivered to LadyLake Florida. Am I covered?I also have just a small package with USPS tracking from 11/10 seemingly sightseeing in ...

Resolved! Shipping decisions "To ship or not to ship UPS"

We sell antique glassware and recently started shipping in 2" thick foam boxes. Since we started using such boxes we've had ZERO damage to glassware. However, UPS damaged us by penalizing us 3 times the shipping cost in a shipping adjustment because ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Special postage rates for sports cards shipments

Several months ago E-Bay negotiated low shipping rates for sports cards. It was restricted to 1, 2 or 3 cards only and required a special non bubble mailer envelope. I'm pleased to use this service because people don't want to pay over $3.00 postage ...

USPS delivery issues already started

Just a friendly note to sellers. The Detroit USPS distribution hub appears to already be having issues. I am in Ohio. USPS closed the Toledo hub closest to me years ago so all of my shipped items land at the Detroit hub for distribution. (Even those ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Packages Making a U-Turn

Past couple of weeks I have had two packages via USPS Ground Advantage make a U-Turn mid transit to destination, I live in southern NJ and most of my items go by way of Philadelphia. One was in transit to Washington state and just before it almost ar...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

just sold a item what do i do about shipping freight its a engine

Ebay international shipping

I just sold an item on ebay through ebay international shipping. It says to ship it to ebay international shipping hub and they ship it to the buyer. This is a first time I am doing it. Has anyone shipped a sold item to this address:6001 E Slauson Av...

Buyer received refund and item. Ebay says too bad you lose.

I recently had an item that was purchased from Germany. I shipped the item within one business day as required. After a few weeks the buyer filed a claim because the item hadn't been received. I ended up losing the claim and the buyer received a full...

Customer chose local pickup somehow

A customer used the BIN option and paid for an item of mine, but somehow he chose local pickup. What is the best/easiest way to make it so I can print a shipping label and send it to him. He is not local by any means. Am I better off canceling the sa...

Media Mail Shipping no longer avaiable for Action Figures?

Was there a recent change where Media Mail is no longer an option for the Action Figure category? It looks like all of my active Action Figure listings have been changed to Standard Shipping. This is significant as I have been covering the shipping c...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors