Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

returns

out of curiosity anyone else had a return request this week? had one last week mine are set to auto so everything is auto generated and accepted. today i received a request which was booted to me to accept or decline with like 10 options. something c...

A question on service metrics,.

My listings specify one day shipping. If I sell something on Monday it appears on my sold page with the notation that I must create a label by 11:59 PM Tuesday. But my post office closes at 5:30PM. So if I create the label Tuesday evening, which eBay...

Package Not Received

Recently I made a purchase. The seller provided tracking info. I received a notification that the package was delivered. But no package and no note from UPS. Before contacting the police I contacted UPS.UPS did confirm it was delivered, but not to me...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold an item with Local Pickup only and haven't heard from buyer

I recently sold an item for a large amount of money and offered local pickup as the only method of delivery. The buyer purchased and paid immediately. I have been trying to contact this person for the last 3 days and have not received any response. T...

Conflicting information from Ebay on what to do if item I received is counterfeit.

Bought a complete watch set from a 100% positive feedback seller. The watch set I received is half original / half counterfeit. Watch experts call it a "franken". I call ebay. I get a robot who automatically starts a return process. I check ebay term...

eBay no longer allows sellers to refund without a PayPal Balance- GARBAGE POLICY

So after multiple calls, complains, conference calls with PayPal and eBay, there apparently is an effective policy in place for eBay that will NOT allow you to refund buyers from your financial institutions- it can only be from a PayPal balance. Sinc...

Postage Due Question

I had a return request for a dress that did not fit. Today I had a notice on my door from my mail person saying I had a package with $8 postage due and the signature required box was checked. The dress was only 69 dollars son not sure why sig require...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer claims I've sent the item to the wrong address, but I used the address provided to me

Recently sold an item and shipped it using the address provide to me from the sale. The delivery was to a address in the US (to me it looked like some sort of airport that then ships internationally) and arrived on the 24th, but my tracking number on...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not as described item return

I recently purchased a listing that I came to find out was not what was shown in the picture or described in the listing. The seller is stating that I will have to pay the return fee because I’m at fault. I have mentioned to him that nowhere in his l...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should i keep Shipping or give full refund?

Hi everyone. I have a buyer who wants to return a $15 shirt. I offered Free shipping and offer free 30 day returns. His choice for return was "doesn't fit" even though its a Medium that its not the same mediums as his other shirts. I provided measure...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay really care about the seller?

I auctioned a high-value and brand new electronics product, and a buyer finally won the auction. Because the product is brand new and high value, I monitor the packaging process and ship the package the same day. The package was delivered to customer...

Using Avery 8126 labels

Before eBay made all these "great" changes, I could print directly on an Avery label from the purchase and print label page. Even when they changed, you could change the address label from "new_label" to "back_to_classic". Now you can't even do that....

Resolved! paypal shipping with only a label

How can I print a shipping label in paypal and not waste the other half of the label with shipping information? My label's print smaller in paypal than in ebays new label program, which is what I want, but prints shipping info on the other half and w...

USPS not on time

Seller from ebay send me a package using USPS priority mail shipping from United States to Poland. Last track from January 16 says that the package is in transfer from San Francisco CA International Distribution Center Today is January 28. Here is th...

Seller information: mauitio

Hi. I bought a Cardigan from a Seller: mauitio. I paid the money but the jacket did not Shipped The Seller. Help me please , What should I do such cases.With Respect

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors