Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

High “handling cost”

I offered a much lower price ($100) less than advertised price. Buyer accepted but said it would cost $85 to ship & handle. When item came it was $45 to ship. I ask repeatedly prior to purchase & after “winning” bid if this was correct & please refun...

Avoid GSP at all cost

They completely lost a package for me and could not even explain what happened. Ebay refused to help in any way. As a seller I would avoid using the system, just opt out. As a buyer I will never again accept a shipment from them as they can't deliver...

Resolved! Tracking Information not Updated China Post

I ordered an item on ebay a month ago,I got a message it was shipped on 13rd of December. So everything is good up to this point. The thing is, ever since December 13rd, my tracking information hasn't updated even to the point of "In Transit"I asked ...

Resolved! Seller wants to refund because shipping costs more than they thought it would

Hi! I bought an item that had free shipping. The price was $44 for an item that will have to be mailed priority. In all honesty, I thought the price was low because I estimated it would cost $20 + to mail. However, the seller has almost 5000 feedback...

Used mobile (supposed new)

Hi, I bought new iPhone 7 (as per ads) and when I got it I found it is not new device because the screen is pale, home bottom is not placed and there many problems with network signal.i checked it with apple support team and they confirmed that is no...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS is Drunk or something

Ok ordered some items the other day, package was to arrive Tue, made it to within 40 miles of me here in California on Saturday everything looking good, then it decides to go across country to Philadelphia, then to New Jersey, I have Confirmed delive...

Resolved! Buyer wants to return a modem I sold them stating that it was a rental.

The buyer of the item sent me a message stating :"I received the item today but unfortunately I need to send back to you. Why?I tried to activate today this modem but I couldn't. When Xfinity put the serial number and MAC number in their system, the ...

New Label and Back to Classic workaround

If you don't like the new label printing like almost every seller here on ebay there is a way to get back to the old classic label printing. When you are in the label printing on the new label just go to the url at the top of the page and delete new_...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 12 helpful

Voiding a Label ... Does it also void it from the USPS Scan Sheet?

Hey all, I just had an incident where I bulk printed all of my labels --- only to realize that a buyer purchased two items separately. I voided these two labels and combined the shipping with a new label for the buyer. My question is ... Now that I'v...

Resolved! Buyer refused package at delivery- said "Return to sender" What happens...who pays return fees?

Buyer bought item-I shipped it. On estimated delivery date, I tracked it, to make sure it got to buyer. USPS showed "Delivery attempted-no access to delivery location" I messaged buyer right away and told her of delivery attempt...advised her to ck t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping on returned item

I just received a request to return a clothing item because it doesn't fit. I say no returns but I'm willing to accept it if I don't have to pay return shipping. It was sent priority mail medium flat rate box. Ebay message says refund amount is the s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers Item Description doesn't match eBay's "About this Product"

So I recently came across a Graphics Card that said it was a "EVGA NVIDIA GeForce FTW GTX 960 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (02GP42966KR)" when I opened the listing, there were only a few minutes left and on a cellphone with a bogged internet due to a data...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay forcing Sellers to accept all returns!

Very upsetting when eBay is not only forcing us sellers to offer a 30 day return on all items, they now automatically process return approvals. I don't need them running my store or driving my policies. I sold a brand new DVD set oop with retail valu...

A New Buyer Trick

So you sell a item, get it shipped out and the proper acceptance scan...........Now you watch it go on it's journey to your buyers address........"Out for Delivery" then "Delivered" those words can take some stress off.....BUT WAIT.......Next we have...

Beware new FedEx / UPS weight up-charge... $24 for boxes over 49 pounds! No way around it?

This heavy package up-charge caught me by surprise today! EXTRA $48 Shipping 2 speakers in separate 58 pound boxes, no way to break it down any further. And no viable way to ship both in a single box well over 100 pounds except a freight carrier. UPS...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors