Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Ebay Shipping Labels: Free Shipping but Buyer Selects Option

Ebay changed their shipping labels again. I offer free shipping on all my items. Most weight less than 1lbs.I price my items according to how much freight may cost me.Why would I list an item for $7.00, that will cost me roughly $3.50 to ship, when t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Post Office is at fault for pkg going missing in shipping

I sent a pkg to Michigan on Feb. 18 and last track was in New Jersey Feb. 23Since Feb 23 - the pkg has been "in Transit to Next Facility" I did contact & fill outthe USPS form for assistance after 14 days of no delivery (or tracking update)The pkg is...

• 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping rate table - non USA

Hi all!I am trying to creat listing on ebay.com, but I am alocated in the Netherlands. So I cannot create Shipping rate table for domestic shipping within the Netherlands. Is there any way to do so?Please help!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Request shipping cost

Hi there ..im been stack with this situation for a couple days all ready ..i made and offer on a rear bumper for my subaru and ****** accepted ..when i go to the check out to pay for my item , a message come out in red .(request shipping cost to sell...

Combined shipping

Bought two items from a seller who did not offer combined shipping, so I requested, upon paying, that the items be shipped separately. Despite my request, the seller sent them both in just one package. Shouldn't I be refunded for the difference? Than...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insurance on a package

Quick question: When adding insurance to the package, is the insured value the market value of the item or the retail value you paid after tax? Thanks.

can't click eBay Money Back Guarantee case

Hi, I bought a shoes and the seller sell me fake one and had make a case and the seller finally want to refund and have initiate the refund but paypal inform me that the refund didn't went through and i have to contact the seller. Had contact the sel...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Upset about disrespectful buyer

So I had a purse up for sale for $30 and buyer pays for shipping. The purse was used and I posted lots of photos. To be nice in case anyone changes their mind I offer returns as long as the buyer pays return shipping. Well someone offered me a best o...

Package to be sent to China

I have a sale that needs to go to China. Does anyone know if it can be shipped at this time? The packing slip and shipping info is all set to be sent today. The system isn't stopping the shipment. I would like to know so that it doesn't get returned....

Buyer wants a return when I put i don't offer returns

I sold a video game that didn't work. I made it clear in the title and description that the game was AS-IS and did not function fully. He messaged me after I shipped it about it not working and got mad. He is now demanding a return or a bad review. I...

Resolved! Not able to refund buyer... eBay is having issues.

"There was a problem issuing this refund.To refund your buyer, please try again later. If you're still having trouble, ask us to step in and help." They don't make it easy. Now what? I really want to avoid calling them.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined shipping for multiple quantities of same item.

I have some Jack Daniels glasses listed, $5.99 with $5.90 shipping. If someone wants to buy more than one I don't want to charge them $5.90 shipping for each, I want to offer them a discount on shipping. Example: I costs me $5.00 to ship 1 glass from...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this normal?

I purchased and paid for something on the 10th of March. The seller is - verified - in FL and provided a shipping label almost instantaneously, as we finished communicating before that, and I decided to buy this item. The tracking shows the following...

USPS insurance covers items, but not shipping fees

We are having issues with the US Postal service damaging items shipped. The USPS only reimburses for the item, but not the shipping fee. Specifically, we shipped a large punch bowl with 8 cups. The buyer paid $30.00 and the shipping fee USPS was $58....

Resolved! If a buyer says an item is defective, but it turns out not to be, should I deduct return shipping?

So I sold a Xbox 360 recently and it works fine, tested every possible function before listing it. Now I had sold it to someone, and the day after they received it, they opened a case saying it was defective (hdmi port not working). So I message him ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors