Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Increased Buyer's Remorse COVID-19?

This week I had a buyer request a return for an $85 vintage item. Her reason "a pungent odor so strong she had to leave the item in the garage". I had stated that there were no odors. I had given the item a major sniff test before listing. I may not ...

Buyer wants to cancel already shipped item

Good evening! This morning I sold a video game on eBay. The buyer immediately paid and I promptly packed it up and shipped dropped it off at the post office. The game was Red Dead Redemption 2 (you can view it here) but it only included the data disk...

Free Shipping

For the last two days ebay has converted my closing auctions to Free Shipping. I have been on ebay almost since it's inception and I know how to do this. I carefully list the box weight, dimensions, and shipping method on all my items. After this hap...

Global Shipping Stopped Operations For Now?

I have sold a few items within the past 2 weeks, and I have been using the Global Shipping Program for years. The last few international sales, Global Shipping Service has not sent invoices to the buyers like they have done in the past. Now I see tha...

User avatar by Scout
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

15 days, still no tracking information, USPS customer service refuses to help

Which shipping service can I trust right now? Because I recently had to refund a customer out of pocket because after 15 days USPS still had not delivered the package, and no tracking information was available. Another package I dropped off a few day...

Another FedEx SmartPost undercharge by eBay

brian@ebay Everytime a buyer selects SmartPost they are charged less than what I'm charged for the label. Up to today it's been $0.25 - $0.95, fairly small. I've posted about it and of course it's not been fixed. Today the undercharge is $6. Item id ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delays in tracking updates. Pandemic Related?

Wanted to check in with other sellers to see if anyone has experienced an increase in delayed tracking updates for USPS shipments (24hr+ delays). I personally have. I suspect covid-19 may be impacting this although I don’t know for sure. If this is t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Large Cockroach Crawled Out of Box

I don't even know what category this belongs in. I purchased something that came from China and I opened the box and a large cockroach crawled out of the box onto my arm. It was disgusting. I told the seller about it and they replied with this: "Hell...

Buyer trying to return working item

Hello all, I'm looking for some advice. I recently sold a PS4 to a customer who is now telling me it has come up with an error message that requires a software update to fix it. I have explained to him that this is a normal, routine task for a PS4 ow...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

What should I do about this return missing items and items replaced?

Okay, so I sold a Nintendo Wii U for $180. Complete in box with everything like it would be if purchased new. Buyer contacts me almost 30 days after receiving the item claiming that he finally got around to opening the item and nothing works. The han...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Safe buy?

Hello i just bought mac in a really good price but im obiously worried that it might not be as descripted what can i do to be safe in case its a scam ? Please someone help me.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Improper loading of tracking numbers

Is anyone else having trouble with there tracking numbers giving you misinformation after you take your shipping packages to the post office. How can I create a new shipping label after the post office has had the package 3 hours after the post offic...

Which shipping providers can I depend on right now? USPS is a complete mess

Which shipping service can I trust right now? Because I recently had to refund a customer out of pocket because after 15 days USPS still had not delivered the package, and no tracking information was available. Another package I dropped off a few day...

Return Address is showing the Ship From Address on labels

This has been a problem for about a week now. I have updated my ship from and return address several times in my account addresses. I have tried to correct, still the same thing, USPS address shows as my return address. I ended up just putting a retu...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! HOW is Global Shipping Program for international shipping WORKS?

So I have a question with an example:I have an item with flat shipping price for US $20, then someone from Switzerland offered me reasonable price but I don't understand how much will I pay for shipping (and to whom I should ship the item - to the Gl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors