Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lost packaged item shipping by Fedex

I sold an item Feb. 13 and after packaging, printing and attaching the Fedex label took it to and dropped it off at a local Walgreens acting as their pickup/dropoff agent. Package label was was scanned by store worker. Subsequently, tracking info nev...

Resolved! Declining buyers return request

I'm a relatively new seller here and this is my situation: My Buyer created a return request "10 days" after receiving the item on a listing for a pre-owned item that states "No Returns". Buyer indicated item "arrived damaged" but she also stated in ...

Ebay supports dishonest buyer who deliberately damaged item

I sold a Gucci, metal belt . 3 days after receiving this belt, buyer contacted me and said that it was "broken". I said if you think it was damaged in shipping, it is insured , file a claim. She said she didn't understand. It being a metal belt, I as...

buyer abusing the buyers protection program

I have been an ebay user for 10+ years now.. and can across my first scam.I sold a register system on here for 1k. This low rank 6 feedback buyer returned an item to me claiming it was damaged. They did send a picture of the key broken off and I told...

FedEx 2 Day shipping discount

brian@ebay What the heck happened to the FedEx 2Day shipping discount????? We were getting 80-90% off rates. Now the discount is back to around 60%. I noticed the change with my last shipment, an item of 1 lb, in an 8x4x4 box was priced at just over ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS and NET PARCEL

did you know that USP only cover BRAND NEW ITEM I have been using them for years paying insurance for nothing and to top it off when they brake your item they charge you the same price to return it to you what a scam they have going if your going to ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! As Buyer or Seller how do I change shipping address after item already paid for?

As a new seller I want to keep myself and my buyers protected. My buyer paid for an item and then advised via eBay messaging they had made an error in where to ship the item and sent a request to change the shipping address. I explained it must be an...

Resolved! ID Priority Mailing Box

I was reading this discussion on the selling forum and saw photos of a USPS PM box. It's kind of hard to tell because of the image resolution, but the box looks to me like it was produced that way and not customized by the seller. When I zoom in to r...

Resolved! Is this just glitching right now? How is this category ineligible for Media Mail?

Alright, this is annoying. I don't know if it's just a glitch or if something has changed. But I KNOW my item qualifies for Media Mail and Ebay isn't letting me print MM postage. So now I have to go to the post office and stand in line to print what ...

Resolved! Seller marked an item shipped but item is not here

This is very confusing. I bought an item from a seller and had to cancel it right after because I found something else with better deal. I remember I asked to cancel it within an hour. But then the seller marked the item as shipped after I asked to c...

signature confirmation

Has anyone heard from a postal carrier or employee that carriers are no longer collecting signatures on packages with Signature Confirmation? Lately I've been using it a lot on expensive orders because of people reporting they did not get a package t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping policy

I created a shipping and handling policy However when I preview the item the policy is not there. How do I get the shipping and handling policy to populate the listing? Do I need to create 2 policies, one for shipping and one for handling. thank you ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Freight service / shipping Option

OK, I was away for a few months and now I have NO OPTIONS for shipping services! Plus eBay added free shipping to everything! So does eBay really think I can ship a $5000 reel of cable weighing 2,000lbs for FREE? anywhere in the world? AND they appar...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors