Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CONFUSION! help!

I was just wondering can an ebay seller fake a tracking number?on Ebay it says the seller is from China, but the day i ordered it, i was given the tracking number and it shows my package is already in Seattle Washington? ( i also noticed before i pla...

staticmap.png

How to generate and print a USPS SCAN sheet?

Would some one kindly explain in easy to follow directions how to generate a USPS Scan sheet for daily shipments. Without using the bulk shipping option, please. Numerous attempts to find directions or any info on printing USPS scan sheets through eB...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 51 replies
  • 35 helpful

Pokemon Community Bidders

Hi Everyone!Sorry up front for the long rant, but at this point, I don't know where else to bark about this. I've got a question, has anyone experienced issues when selling Packs or Individual Cards with buyers from the Pokemon Community? Forget Covi...

Free Shipping Glitch April 2020

Hello Everyone, I am wondering if anyone else has/or is having this same issue during March/April 2020. For background, I have the Basic store with about 160 items listed. A customer emailed me 2 days ago to ask about a Wedgwood Plate that I had for ...

Looking for recomendations on best deal for packing tape

Where do you get your packing tape? I need some sources, doesn't matter if it's Ebay or elsewhere, for a tested and good quality, good sticking 2" packing tape. At least a six roll pack but preferably more. The quality-to-price ratio is more importan...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

tracking hasn't been updated since I mailed out

I mailed out a media mail item on Apr 4. Put it in the blue mail box. The status still shows up as "Tracking number provided." Doesn't show up as having been received by post office. What is my recourse if it never gets updated? Can I file a claim ev...

Sold electronically delivering item

Hello, I'm new to ebay.I just sold electronically delivered item (Acces to game). When i was making offer there was no option like "electronic deliver", so i choosed standard international shipping and marked as "0$". Right now ebay want me to set th...

post office box pick ups

went to the post office yesterday at 4:20 . Dropped off several small packages. They pick up that box outside the post office at 4:30 according to the sticker and my years of using it. Well they picked it up at 4:15 .even though it says 4:30 .A new e...

Resolved! Refused Packages

Someone please remind me because I'm working on no sleep here ... USPS packages that are refused/return to sender: - I know that first class does not result in postage due- I know that media mail and parcel select do result in postage due. - Priority...

If someone in your Post Office gets the virus.

According to my Postmaster USPS does have a plan if someone in our post offices comes down with the virus to protect our customers. The plan is if someone gets it we all go into quarantine for 14 days. The office will be sanitized and a relief crew p...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 9 helpful

How to get refund

i bought a shoe from adidas and sent it to my agent. but my agent rejected the parcel. so, the parcel is returned to adidas. How do i claim a refund ? the rejected parcel use fedex tracking number and i cant filed a return.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to make best of messed up return/refund as buyer

i bought an item. the seller took a long time to give it to usps. i sent the seller a message about it. they responded sorry, created a shipping label, but did not take the item to usps until a few days later. the end of delivery window arrived. i bo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Increased Buyer's Remorse COVID-19?

This week I had a buyer request a return for an $85 vintage item. Her reason "a pungent odor so strong she had to leave the item in the garage". I had stated that there were no odors. I had given the item a major sniff test before listing. I may not ...

Buyer wants to cancel already shipped item

Good evening! This morning I sold a video game on eBay. The buyer immediately paid and I promptly packed it up and shipped dropped it off at the post office. The game was Red Dead Redemption 2 (you can view it here) but it only included the data disk...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors