Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drop-off locations (May I just put small items in a mailbox; or have my mailman take the from me?)

Hello fellow eBayers, I hope you're all well. I bought postage and printed the label here at home for the first time and noticed a link to help find drop-off locations. There can't be a requirement to drop only in certain locations or is there? I was...

International Tracking Stopped Updating

I've shipped 3 separate package overseas (one to Canada and two to Australia) recently. The tracking works fine locally but once it departs here the next and last update has been "In transit to next facility." In the past, the next facility is usuall...

Shipping Address

Hi Guys,I have a problem with the buying option, where the seller wont be able to ship to my primary shipping address, and ask me to change the shipping Address. I am in Zimbabwe, Africa. The question is, can i find an address to use in America or Eu...

Free or calculated shipping

I wanna know your thoughts about free vs. calculated shipping? Which categories do you use for each? What profit margins do you get? really just looking to start a conversation... I do both, but I am still trying to figure it out and try new things!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer was somehow able to get FREE Shipping... even though my listing shows $24

It's so strange. My listing shows that shipping is $24.97 with fedex but the buyers order shows free shipping. The person (soon to be buyer) had previously asked me to offer him USPS shipping to Hawaii so I went in and added that option which was exa...

Item not shipped after 3 weeks

Hi Everyone, Trying to figure out what to do about an item that hasn't shipped. I purchased said item on March 26th with a Buy It Now transaction. Estimated delivery was April 2nd. Card was charged March 26th and a shipping label created, and nothing...

Ebay shipping problems!

Why does my listed item say calculated shipping when shipping is free and the box is checked free shipping? Grrr..

eBay send tracking tells me that “delivery was attempted”

Hi!i was tracking my item that’s coming from the USA and getting delivered to me in New Zealand. I looked today and it said “Delivery Attempted - No Access to Delivery Location” but it hasn’t even left the USA yet...any help is much appreciated

I brought a Fortnite Account and expected to be messaged for it, but the item was removed.

This message went like this: Hello md6418,We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won:312470086615 - Random Fortnite Account With 10-50 Skins GuaranteedSince you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anythin...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is It Too Soon To File An Item Not Received Claim? Was Supposed To Receive My Item On The 13th

Hi everyone I ordered something from a Canadian seller on April 5th and it was shipped out on April 6th. Ebay said the Estimated Delivery Date was supposed to be April 13th and it is the 17th already so it is overdue. It was mailed out via Canada Mai...

Resolved! Cannot ship to Edmonton Canada today. Why is ebay allowing orders to go thru?

This is message I got when trying to print label today-Some international delivery services are no longer available due to COVID-19. It does quote me cost and prompts me to choose. However when I try to purchase then it does not process and state the...

Received Broken Item

Customer sent pictures that item was broken when received. Sent USPS through eBay with insurance. What is my next step as seller?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trouble contacting ebay customer service for return damaged in transit due to poor packing by buyer

I've been waiting more than 2 days for help with an item which a buyer failed to pack safely for return mailing so it arrived back to me damaged. Since phone support is down I tried the email support option (I even tried messaging on facebook) but it...

Bought an item, have not received it, cant cancel, seller not responding

Hello, I bought a game that was on preorder in January. Ive bought items on preorder on ebay before and never had any issues. The game already came out 10 days ago and people are supposed to have received their preorders. I contacted the seller about...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors