Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help With Applying Shipping Rate Table - Default Price?

Hello,I'm hoping I can get some technical help on using shipping rate tables as I feel the system is setup to NOT be user friendly, and I'm very computer literate. I've searched this issue before and just lived with it, but it can cause issues with b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where the...

I ordered two things on eBay from China on the same day, one was carried by flyt express the other by speedpak. I got my package from speedpak today and was able to track it's entire journey.. But as you'll see from my picture I have no flipping idea...

Resolved! Ebay keeps sending us returned items I never sold

Hi - Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? A seller assumed my spouse's identity and sold under his name and address. As soon as we got the first return we contacted ebay and they flagged him. They told me we "didn't have to return" the item we r...

• 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Item not arrived, seller don`t refund

Hello. Item not arrived, seller don`t refund. Seller find every time some excuse. It`s been 5moths alredy. What should i do? Regards,Robert

seller doesn't send the item

hi,in may 14 i bought an item,to this day may 26 he still didn't send it,i sent hime meassage, he didn't respondei try to open a case against him in paypal, but no luck,i try to compain "i didn't receive the item" and ebay telling me:Sorry, we're una...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Refused Delivery - Items Market Value Goes Up. What Do I Do As Seller?

I had a baseball card sell and I shipped it to the customer. I got a message saying that he refused delivery because the top of the box was smashed. I said I would look at it when it returned. This was last Wednesday May 20th. Since the original sale...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

paypal reporting

hi there ,, i recently scammed by a seller here ,item never received, the problem is as i mentioned with my previous post here that i did a mistake of closing a case ( not receiving item) with ebay after the seller give the tracking number i did not ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer Service

So its been an action packed day with AWFUL ebay service.. This morning I reached out to an Agent that appered to be helpful regarding a service charge.. however it was not her area of expertise. Naturally the people that are responsible for this are...

Resolved! Stuck in Pre-Shipment for One Week

Hi all, I ordered something on Tuesday, May 19, and received a "shipping" notification on May 20 but it's been stuck on Pre-Shipment since then. I sent a message on the 24 with no response. It is a large retailer (antonline). The delivery window is M...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to issue a refund to a buyer, but eBay refund page keeps giving same error messages.

We keep trying to issue a refund, but the eBay refund page will not allow it. We keep getting an error message. We click the REFUND NOW button, we get a message that says: “GIVE US A FEW SECONDS” “STILL WORKING ON IT” and then we get this message: “T...

Return shipping Global Program

Hello everyone! I have a return request from a buyer that is in another country. I accepted his return request. Not sure how to go about getting a shipping label ? Do I buy an international label? Or does eBay offer the global program for returns. No...

Return and Refund

What to do when a seller keeps trying to negotiate when you have been approved for a return. He sent me First class shipping labels TWICE and my post office told me that the shipping labels had to be PRIORITY for what I was sending back. When I wrote...

Package lost Ebay Global Shipping program

This is the very first time this happen to me. I'm not sure how to proceed with this but any suggestion would help. I sold an item under ebay International global shipping program. I sent the item to the GSP center and they did all the import/custom ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors