Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Return and refund

Hello, Ups and myself couldn't figure out how to use the label return sent by Ebay, so I paid 18.86 for it myself will I receive the refund or no. I thank you regardless for the help.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

combined shipping

Buyer wants to purchase two separate items listed, buyer is asking to combined shipping, can I do this and how do I do it?Thanks

I accidentally accepted return request. How can I cancel?

I accidentally hit the accept return. Can I retract it? The item is shipped to Brazil. Buyer received it over 30 days ago. I have 30 days return policy. If the international shipping not involved, I don’t mind to accept it. If I accept the return, I’...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item was sent over an hour before payment and shipping info

So I'm trying to figure this out, apparently I ordered a item at around 1230 pm (30 minutes after noon) but it was received by a USPS at 1115am, and the tracking number was made at 9am, I'm not giving precise times but is this normal? Like it was onl...

Buyer claiming damage a week after getting item

Hi, my first post here. I've been selling on ebay for over 10 years with a perfect record. I recently sold a drone that was in perfect shape and way over packed. Now a week later the selling is saying something is broken asking for replacement parts ...

HELP!!! REQUESTED RETURN LABEL ON ITEMTHAT WEIGHED OVER 2LBS. EBAY SENT 1ST CLASS RETURN LABEL?

First of all I want to state how frustrating it is to contact Ebay. I have bought and sold for over 20 years with them and when there is an issue and you need to speak to a human being, GOOD LUCK!So I purchased 2 cans of Lysol on Ebay due to this epi...

arianamaria10_0-1590386497398.png

Resolved! Surprise Return-What would you do?

I sold an iPod Nano back at the end of April, it was sent out on 3/30 and received (per Ebay tracking), on April 1st by the buyer. TODAY I receive it back in the mail with the word Refund written on it and, with an official post office sticker that s...

is it still okay to ask for a refund?

Hey, I ordered a series of items back in marsh and april, 11 items in total from different sellers. Mostly sellers from china but also a few in the US, all to be shiped to Norway. Most of these items are now past the extended due date, and I have bee...

No option for USPS Insurance only ShipCover Insurance

Hello,Why did ebay remove the option to purchase USPS insurance and make us buy ShipCover Insurance as the only form of insurance now?! **bleep** eBay! They messed up the post email that was sent out when a label was purchased and now this?! BRING BA...

Refund

I bought about 8 items recently for a pc build. Four of them were removed due to the sellers account getting compromised. I got a refund on 1 out of 4 of the items, but the other 3 it says I have to pay still. I paid for all 4 it says right in my ban...

Link FedEx account to Ebay account

I'm trying to link my FedEx account to my Ebay account so I can get the ebay discounts but without Ebay being the shipper of record on my packages, since I've read that can cause a problem when it comes time to file an insurance claim. Older posts in...

Are packages being delayed from Mexico into the U.S.?

Hi everyone. I bought two boxes of cassette tapes from an ebay seller in Mexico. I have purchased from him before, with no issues. Great guy! But this time around, USPS tracking shows that the boxes have not crossed in the U.S. The status has not cha...

Help about a return shippment

My boss bougth a laptop at ebay´s platformfrom USA to Mexico, but he decided to return it. But I don´t know where exactly it arrived in USA (adress). The seller told me this..They must have sent it back to eBay’s global shipping center. Not to my add...

What is ebay's FedEx account number?

I received an $800 chargeback on paypal, initiated from the buyer's bank for "unauthorized transaction", from an item I sold on ebay over 4 months ago. I want to get proof of the item delivery (picture of the signature) but FedEx website is asking fo...

Keep-First = here is how to keep $$ + product!

Yep! Just got off my Customer Service call and this is the first time I was not happy with customer service rep. Sellor didnt ship item I ordered in October, I corresponded through ebay where they promised to send if I was willing to wait, I said yes...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors