Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS Multiple Scans from same Town

As you see, USPS separate Arrival and Departure scans for the same delivery item in the same Towns for multiple USPS facilities in those same Towns: Sort Facility, Regional Distribution Center, Distribution Center, Destination Distribution Center, Hu...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay not wanting to refund for items not as described return

on March 23, 2020 both items were returned to seller, because they were not as described (and seller agreed to this refund no questions asked), with Signature Confirmation and i have emails from USPS showing this as proof of return.i paid $719.44 but...

Speedpak Shipping

Hello! I have purchased items from sellers that ship with speedpak, and I would like to know how long it will be before they will get of the boat and come into australia. Tracking numbers:EE10008203544790001040003A0N EE10008251067750001020003E0N Than...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

CALCULATED SHIPPING: When customers buy more than 1 quantity, eBay only charges shipping ONCE!?

I have several listings that I need to offer calculated shipping. I can't offer multiple quantities because, let's say the item is $5, but costs $10 to ship. If they buy 3, for example, eBay charges $15 for items but still only $10 for shipping. It c...

Parcel Return

Hello, It's my first order on ebay so I ran into troubles. I bought a pair of shoes two weeks ago, from Australia. I am from Romania, Europe. So, today, while I was reading some info on the Romania Post website, I found out that, when the parcel will...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback Revision Request

I left negative feedback to the sellerHe refunded and we worked things outNow i would like to delete negative feedback for that seller,He has to send me feedback revision request, but after 30 days he is illegible to do thatDo i have other variants?T...

ebay automatically approved a clothing return & it arrived without the tags. Do I have any recourse?

I sent this note to ebay and have never heard back. Now I'm 1 day past the refund due date and am worried the seller will leave negative feedback.Buyer opened up a return for this item based on false allegations. The buyer said the reason for the ret...

Tracking status not updating on Ebay?

I am brand new to Ebay. Tracking on Canada Post’s website shows my buyer received their package at 8am this morning but on Ebay the tracking is still showing as “in transit” as of 6pm. Is it normal for it to take this long to update? I’m not sure wha...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need help understanding USPS shipping choices

I haven't sold that many items yet, mostly things that can ship first class weighing under 1 lb.I have several purses and a large basket now that weigh up to 4 lbs and need a larger box with lots of stuffing. I understand priority shipping and like h...

Buyers saying item is broken or not working, eBay forces a refund?

I recently have had buyers say their item is not working and eBay sends me a only options to refund. What if the buyer damaged it? what if shipping damage? I know the item was working when shipped out. Is there any way to make this fall back at the b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

VM EXPRESS

Hi - brought a hot tub from VM Express, reported missing items (Accessories and Maintenance Chemicals), reported to Ebay, items sent to me but then later was recharged for a higher cost on my bank card from the original price. How can that be? Please...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

usps not delivering

Has anyone else experienced recent non shipment of orders by usps?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old eBay Buyer vs New eBay Seller

   This is what happens when a new eBay Seller just sets up shop. Here attached is my tracking informationSent from the seller. Originally the transaction did not include tracking information. I asked the seller to input the tracking numbers in a mes...

IMG_20200605_075201.jpg IMG_20200605_075248.jpg IMG_20200605_074755.jpg IMG_20200604_113721.jpg

Got Partial Return, Trying to Issue Partial Refund, but can't ?

Long story short: Buyer ask for a return, I OK'd and directed to the resolution center to open a return request. Buyer did, his free return shipping label was issued, then buyer sent back half of the kit, admittedly kept the other half. We agreed to ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay still protecting sellers that offer free 30-day returns?

In the never-ending quest to stay on top of eBay policies, I can't find whether eBay is still protecting sellers from negative feedback if we offer free 30-day returns. If the answer is no, then what benefit is a 30-day return policy for a seller?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors