Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Global shipping wrong labels printed

Does anyone know if there was a problem printing labels for Global Shipping? I purchased a doll from the U.S. May 19th. The seller told me that there was a problem with the shipping label, it was not right & she could not do anything about it as eBay...

All I want is an acceptance scan on the day I ship -Too much to ask????

I've been avoiding the PO as much as possible, BUT my postman will not scan in my packages (I have about 1-2 daily). They are left at the condo front desk with a note to PLEASE scan in my packages (I have a one day handling time). He rarely does. Tue...

Refund and shipment received question

Hello, I shipped an item out on May 11 and it seems to be in shipping limbo at the moment. Tracking for the item has not been updated since May 19. Buyer is requesting a refund which I have no problem with. My question though is what if the buyer eve...

Returns after 30 days

Hello, I sold a pendant mid April and the buyer received the item over 30 days ago now. It was brand with tags on in the box. Today the buyer opened a return request showing the pendant detached from the chain and telling me it is broken. The tags ha...

ebay forcing me to return an item to China when I ordered it from California to get my refund?

I searched for an item for my computer using the filter US only. I found what I thought I needed listed in California. I paid for it and waited for 10 days or more. It came and doesn't work on my computer. I requested a return, eBay sent me a message...

Buyer sent back item after 30 (45 days) days without opening a return

So i got a box with no information, no explanation, nothing. I open it and it is a pair of boots i sold over 45 days ago. I have 30 day only returns. No email or message explanation. They even gave me a positive review for the transaction. What is my...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to return but address was REFUSED

I am trying for a few days now return an item which never worked. (The product is eligible for return and I am in the legal period for that). I started the retuning process, post it on the 26th of may and today 28th of may the item returned to me wit...

can't print labels this morning

this is the message I keep getting:Error creating label: Sorry, something went wrong and we could not work out the reason. Please try again later. everything was working fine but now no labels will print. anyone else having this problem?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 7 helpful

Maximize credit card rewards on ebay/paypal shipping

I have a Chase Ink Business Preferred and Chase Ink Business Plus card. I am trying to maximize the 5x Ultimate Rewards earning for shipping costs, but Chase is only giving me 1x. Does anyone know if ebay is coding the shipping costs from our USPS la...

Resolved! New buyer - questionable purchase, all the red flags

I ordered a spool of elastic from a seller in the first week of April that was in "California". After purchasing the item is clearly being shipped from China. Waited 30 days before I contacted the seller and they asked me to wait. Not knowing any bet...

International Shipping Amid COVID-19

With more and more countries shutting down incoming and outgoing flights because of the Coronavirus, is eBay offering any seller protections for international delivery delays or returns? I can't find anything about this anywhere, other than USPS no l...

Order number 07-04988-91795

Item number 202810459534 please refund my order money, as long as there is no amount I have ordered.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Questions about shipping with FedEx

I want to offer FedEx as an option on large packages, now that they're cheaper than any USPS option. I purchase labels through eBay. Can I schedule a FedEx pickup online (like I can with USPS) or do I need a FedEx account to do that? Does it cost ext...

Ebay taking longer to respond?

Hi, I reported a buyer on the 16th and I still haven't heard from Ebay. It has the case marked as still pending and "will be resolved in 48hrs".... it's been 10days. I had contacted the seller for over a week and I'm not sure what to do now since Eba...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors